Latitude - 1629 Schlosser St - Fort Lee, NJ

Just seconds from the George Washington Bridge

Perfect for a pregame before the city

For directions and Venue information visit www.latitudenj.com

or call 201.242.9555

For Guest list and VIP table information contact Rich at 201.736.8052

frilatitude.jpg

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

kosta..are u renting out our name to others, for their party to look good???

bro i thought we were partners...how come i dont know about this shit??

:mad:

\

no they decided to call their party upscale fridays.

I give them 3 weeks tops before its done

Axel think about it.

We had a great thing there this summer.

everyuone associated lattitude with upscale venue.

So these clowns figure they'd ride the wave and call it upscale fridays so they can pull the crowd we were pulling.

Either way

Between the format their doing

The $$$ issues there

and local pd.

I dont see this lasting long.

FOR THE RECORD THIS PARTY HAS NO AFFILIATION AND/OR ASSOCIATION TO OR WITH UPSCALE VENUE.COM ITS AFFILLIATES AND REPRESENTATIVES. AS WELL AS AXEL A AND KOSTA P.

WE NO LONGER HAVE ANY TIES OR BUSINESS RELATIONS WITH LATITUDE.

That's pretty F-ed up.. They have to try to steal your name to make their party work.. or at least they think it will work.

Just the fact that they're that sleezy is enough for me to never go there again.

Yes the party was good when Upscale Venue did the party.. but once you guys left.. so did the party.

Screw em!! have to drop a few hints to friends in the PD. sure they'll have some problems there... :-)

Originally posted by toyking420

That's pretty F-ed up.. They have to try to steal your name to make their party work.. or at least they think it will work.

Just the fact that they're that sleezy is enough for me to never go there again.

Yes the party was good when Upscale Venue did the party.. but once you guys left.. so did the party.

Screw em!! have to drop a few hints to friends in the PD. sure they'll have some problems there... :-)

The toyking speaks....... What do ya expect from shady wannabe promoters.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

u gotta love a place where u can touch the bar, dj booth, both "atmospheres", and the front door all at once.....fucken shit hole......kosta thank god u dont promote there anymore!!!!

HAHAHAHAaaa

Donderoooooooooooooo

whats up bro, you grow a set of balls yet??

Where are youhiding?

Originally posted by kostaP

The toyking speaks....... What do ya expect from shady wannabe promoters.

I guess you didn't understand like you said you did when I explained this the first time so I will do it again.

The guy that named this party and made the flyers doesn't even know what ************.com is. He named the party Upscale to display the characterstics of the party. He wasn't gonna name it. Wear Whatever The Fuck You Want Fridays. Then wearwhateverthefuckyouwant.com would probably be the ones complaiing about it. Was that Wednesday party named "Upscale Wednesdays" or is this party named "Upscale Venue Fridays?" Because if it was that would be wrong. I'm not responsible for naming the party I'm just helping a friend promote a bar his girl works at because he doesn't know what to do and he asked for my help. I honestly don't think he knew any better but I've already informed him and he's changing the name immediately. The first thing I ever learned about this business when I was 15 was not to step on any toes. So i apologize for the name of the party causing conflict. The promotion team name is on the flyer so it don't think anyone can confuse it with having affilitaion. UplscaleVenue.com has never been mentioned in the promotion of this party.

And saying the party won't last 3 weeks is nothing new to me. I've never done a party that was supposed to last. I'm just a poor kid from Jersey City and I don't have proper funding for a big party. But I've been at Euphoria Lounge on Wednesdays before Latitude even began on Wednesdays. And I'm still there now throwing a good party. I'm not one to hop on a bandwagon. I bet against the odds. It keeps me working hard...

I understand where you're coming from. I honestly don't think he knew though. Even when I saw the flyer at first it didn't even cross my mind that it could possibly be affiliated until after you mentioned it. Then when I mentioned it to him he had no clue what I was talking about. I had a mishap just like this before where a friend of mine started a party and put the word "Subliminal" on the flyer. I had Erick Morillo call me up and ask to change it. I was no big deal though. I'm sure no one will lose any business from this party. It's just another place to go on Friday.