Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention: Photo Galleries from roxy/matrix

scavenger81

Originally posted by scavenger81

I was with this other eastern european kid at the roxy once, (he's bosnian, i'm russian), and some guy pushed him, and he proceeded to kick the guy down the stairs that lead from the stage to the main floor....it was pretty funny to watch....the guy was all vercaci and hair gel bullshit with like 5 friends...and was like 'oh we don't want any trouble, blah blah blah'.....

dumbasses starting shit when they can't back it up....

what is vercacki?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at a huge party one time during the summer a few years ago and a fight broke out between 2 kids. One kid started beating the shit out of the other kid. The kid who was getting his ass kicked girrfriend comes over and starts kicking the kid whose winning the ficght in the face. So now the kid whos beating on the other kid has blood spraying out from his face from some bitch kicking him. So he leans down on top of the kid and bites the bottom of his ear off and spit it in her face. hahahaha everyones jaw dropped and then started freaking out. then like 20 other fights broke out... girls and guys. the kid that one the fight and bit the ear off had to do some time for it.

Originally posted by stymie

I was at a huge party one time during the summer a few years ago and a fight broke out between 2 kids. One kid started beating the shit out of the other kid. The kid who was getting his ass kicked girrfriend comes over and starts kicking the kid whose winning the ficght in the face. So now the kid whos beating on the other kid has blood spraying out from his face from some bitch kicking him. So he leans down on top of the kid and bites the bottom of his ear off and spit it in her face. hahahaha everyones jaw dropped and then started freaking out. then like 20 other fights broke out... girls and guys. the kid that one the fight and bit the ear off had to do some time for it.

was the kid that started the fight wearing alot of hair gel? hate that gel wearing shit.