Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 questions about UMF !!

Hey, does anyone know at what time each DJ will spin at Ultra?? eg. corsten @ 3:00 at this arena, tiesto @ 4:00 at x arena. I have my air ticket, but I havent buy my ultra ticket, maybe that's why ...

I also need to know if with the $55 admission ticket I'll have access to all the DJ's in the LIneup . or do I need the VIP?

how's the security ?? they check you everywhere?? can i Bring my digital camera ??

:rolleyes:

timeslots are announced day of the event

not every dj will show up/play

no all access, hence the VIP. if you know the djs, im sure theyll help you out though

security is so so at entrance, in the venue, wouldnt know i never had a prob with them

last year digi cams were ok, no recorders of ANY kind (audio/video)

Digicams and cameras are NOT allowed inside. Last year they stopped us at the gate and made us pay 20 fucking dollars to have some stand hold our shit after they searched and found a camera in a backpack.

That said I did see lots of people inside with cameras that either they snuck in or had less thorough search people. So you're taking your chances if you try to bring one in. Just FYI.

I showed up at about 7pm last year and ran into the same problem with the bag. They wouldn't let me bring it in. I was lucky though, I always carry a lock, so I locked it up to the fence where every one else had just left their bag.

But I did get my digital camera in with no problem. If your worried, bring a disposable.

Have a great time,

Smith Point

Originally posted by brian428

That said I did see lots of people inside with cameras that either they snuck in or had less thorough search people. So you're taking your chances if you try to bring one in. Just FYI.

Last year was weird, a non-media friend of mine could bring in his camera, but not the case since they were afraid he would hide drugs in it. My friend has a Nikon D1X, a big digital SLR, BTW.

So it's hard to say what the camera policy really is. I know for certain they don't allow video. But they should have a concrete policy ahead of time for non-media folk, since a lot want to bring their digicams.

Last year they hsaid cameras would be allowed. I got there and they said no way. Iturned right waround and tried to get in agian with my camera, I told them them buldge in my pocket was a pack of cigs. Got lucky but at the end they were not allowing cameras in.

Naco390, the regular $55 dollar ticket will let you see everyone you want to see (chemical bros. tiesto, pvk, junkie xl, ect, ect). Their is only one area that is VIP only and that area usually has local and B-rate DJ's, maybe a second set from some bigger names. All of the headliners listed on the flyer which includes everyone you mentioned above will most likely be on the main amphitheatre stage or the Ultra Sound stage. VIP will get you preferred seating to these two stages, but everyone will have access to them. I have been to all five past Ultra's, and this is how it works. Hope that helps.

hey, I'll get to FLL on Friday @ 11:50 pm or more ..so I'll get to Space34 until 2:00 am ... what's the procedure if I buy the 3-Day Pass ???? I just show up at the venue with the confirmation & an ID?

one more question!! are cameras allowed in Space?? what if my girlfried hide it in her purse ?? the camera is pretty small ... do they check every girls purse??

Originally posted by naco390

hey, I'll get to FLL on Friday @ 11:50 pm or more ..so I'll get to Space34 until 2:00 am ... what's the procedure if I buy the 3-Day Pass ???? I just show up at the venue with the confirmation & an ID?

one more question!! are cameras allowed in Space?? what if my girlfried hide it in her purse ?? the camera is pretty small ... do they check every girls purse??

Yes, just show up with your id, credit card, and confirmation. Be ready for a line, 2 am is peak time. But it'll be worth it for a dose of PVD!! See you in there. :D

No cameras are allowed in Space, at all. You may be able to sneak one in, but they explicitly state that cameras are not allowed. So you're bringing one in at your own risk and if caught you run the risk of having it taken away or getting kicked out.