Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello

Guest ericmorillo

Guest ericmorillo

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I am very exited about tonight. I just wanted to clarify a few issues that have been brought upon me just so we dont have any discrepencies about the night. There will be NO guest list and the venue is Deko Lounge. I received some e-mails regarding a few threads on this message board and I wanted to clear things up. ;) Cant wait to see you all tonight! Get there early!!!

Thanks,

Eric M. :cool:

Originally posted by ericmorillo

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I am very exited about tonight. I just wanted to clarify a few issues that have been brought upon me just so we dont have any discrepencies about the night. There will be NO guest list and the venue is Deko Lounge. I received some e-mails regarding a few threads on this message board and I wanted to clear things up. ;) Cant wait to see you all tonight! Get there early!!!

Thanks,

sick

Thanks,

im on the dj's list

MISS THING THERE IS NO GUEST LIST TONNNNNIIIIGGGGHHHT

you better drop some bombs if im paying to get in :D

Guest ericmorillo

Guys I apologize for the cover, that is an issue to be taken up with mangement.

Hey stop by the booth, Ill buy YOU a round!

Ha ;)

Thanks,

Eric i just spoke with your boss, it seems the will be a super extra goovy cool list that will be working tonight,. If anyone wants on it -mail me joe joe111774@aol.com.

Guest ericmorillo

Children, settle down!

Save all you energy for tonight! I got something special in my box just for YOU guys tonight! ha!

Children, settle down!

Save all you energy for tonight! I got something special in my box just for YOU guys tonight! ha!

yeah like its really eric..,, lol

Your the first dj that ever joined and took the time to put his own pic in his avatar and sig, nice try jerk off

Originally posted by notallthere444

yeah like its really eric..,, lol

Your the first dj that ever joined and took the time to put his own pic in his avatar and sig, nice try jerk off

Anthony calm down, It is him i just got off the phone with him.

Hey E, it's me Jonathan. I may stop in deko tonight. Maybe play for a little :cool: