Clubplanet Nightlife Community

West Palm Beach...

dgmodel

Originally posted by lolahotass

Lots will be going on I'm sure....

what do you like dg??

mostly been doing lounges recently, however im open to any place... in terms of music, everything just no jungle, or D&B...

Originally posted by pod

Christ, let us get through WMC first.

and the award for the employee with most multi-tasking abilities goes toooooooo...

Check out Delux in Delray...Friday nights its tribal with Johnny Ramirez and Sat nights is House with Matt Spector...both very good nights and the best atmosphere you are gonna find up that way. There are also alot of clubs in West Palm but the primary focus is hip hop.

Pod, be nice...drinkin time is almost here!:D

Originally posted by dgmodel

mostly been doing lounges recently, however im open to any place... in terms of music, everything just no jungle, or D&B...

and the award for the employee with most multi-tasking abilities goes toooooooo...

:laugh:

Lounges........hmmmm.............

In Lauderdale (if you don't want to drive all the way to SoBe) there is the Bulldog or Karma Lounge...

SoBe, I have to check - my memory is at a blank right now :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by CrzyC

Check out Delux in Delray...Friday nights its tribal with Johnny Ramirez and Sat nights is House with Matt Spector...both very good nights and the best atmosphere you are gonna find up that way. There are also alot of clubs in West Palm but the primary focus is hip hop.

Actually, if he's looking for lounges there are a couple downtown that play house. Just not real clubs until Release opens up.

DG, are you going to be staying in West Palm that weekend?

hiphop??? really??? i didnt think that... aiight... any where else???

:laugh:

Lounges........hmmmm.............

In Lauderdale (if you don't want to drive all the way to SoBe) there is the Bulldog or Karma Lounge...

SoBe, I have to check - my memory is at a blank right now :laugh:

how about miami??? or should i stay in miami and drive up to w.palm???

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Actually, if he's looking for lounges there are a couple downtown that play house. Just not real clubs until Release opens up.

DG, are you going to be staying in West Palm that weekend?

yeps... you????

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by dgmodel

yeps... you????

I live in west palm, about 4 minutes from Clematis Street and City Place, where most of the action it. Not that its much.... Are you visiting family, vacation?

I go to miami almost every weekend though. If you want to stay in west palm i can show you a few places. Miami too.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Well, its just if you're going to have a few drinks in miami, then try to drive to WPB... ouch is all i have to say.....

:tongue:

Yeah its not worth it to drive to miami just for drinks then come back to WPB. There are plenty of good drinking places and a few little lounges up here in WPB.

Miami is for hardcore clubbing.

Nah. I would shoot myself if I lived in WPB. It's like New England with palm trees and speedboats. WASPLand South if you ask me. I go up there, and all's I tend to see is J. Crew, Abercrombie and Bitch, and LL Bean for miles around. Don't get me started on the music...aside from Delux, it's damn scary up there.

Miami may be dangerous, dirty, and no one speaks a lick of english, but it's an adventure. :cool:

I live in west palm, about 4 minutes from Clematis Street and City Place, where most of the action it. Not that its much.... Are you visiting family, vacation?

I go to miami almost every weekend though. If you want to stay in west palm i can show you a few places. Miami too.

im going on business... but thats in wpb... after thats done its all about partying (man that sounds like a corny 80s movie line)... so scoping out whats good...

Well, its just if you're going to have a few drinks in miami, then try to drive to WPB... ouch is all i have to say.....

:tongue:

lol, i guess so...

Originally posted by pod

Stay in Miami and make a side trip to WPB, you'll thank me in the end.

if i stay in miami, where should i stay??? where should i go???

Maybe he'll buy you a drink you cranky bitch:laugh:

not a prob... show me around and ill take care of you... :aright:

I agree. Especially if you are used to solid nightlife.

i used to be a big limelight guy back when i was younger, but now im like a smaller club kinda guy... id reffrence with places here in nyc but not sure if youd know them since youre down there...

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

just stay tuned!!!!!!!!!

just make sure to look us up when ur down here...i have to buy a drink for the person that has 20000 plus post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

no prob... definately would like to meet up...

cools jackie . i went to city place once when i met a girl from another board that i visit (non music related) beautiful place. loved it :) esp the horse drawn carriages