Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howardstone the wannabe (what a dumbass bitch)

funketeer

Howard Stone, what a fucking poser...to begin a thread only to accumulate hits, talk about lack of patience and originality. Many Club Gods here have made their way through many hours, weeks and years to reach their Club God status and this guy just got all crazy and skip the line all the way to the front...wow...take a note everyone...the name is Howard Stone , remember it so the next time you see one of his posts, you know he's just a newbie with Club God status.

Look up Howard Stone!:balls:

:peeright:Howard Stone:peeleft:

:2guns: Howard Stone :biggun:

Howard Stone is a :jerkoff:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by funketeer

Howard Stone, what a fucking poser...to begin a thread only to accumulate hits, talk about lack of patience and originality. Many Club Gods here have made their way through many hours, weeks and years to reach their Club God status and this guy just got all crazy and skip the line all the way to the front...wow...take a note everyone...the name is Howard Stone , remember it so the next time you see one of his posts, you know he's just a newbie with Club God status.

Look up Howard Stone!:balls:

:peeright:Howard Stone:peeleft:

:2guns: Howard Stone :biggun:

Howard Stone is a :jerkoff:

Listen up Loser, I see you put alot of hard work into this post. You are a real jerk-off:laugh: Only a little bitch would hate on that:laugh: wait... wait... I'm sorry... I bow to you O king of CP:bowdown:

:laugh: :laugh:

What a fucking turd you are:laugh:

Originally posted by majinbuu

funk, i think you need to get out more....:laugh:

SHUT UP! WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK? HUH? YOU ONLY HAVE 1200 SOMETHING POSTS, YOU CAN'T EVEN CHANGE THE WORDING OVER YOUR AVATAR:laugh:

ONLY KIDDING YO:laugh:

YOU WERE THERE ON MY RIDE TO 1500 POSTS AND I RESPECT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by howardstone

SHUT UP! WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK? HUH? YOU ONLY HAVE 1200 SOMETHING POSTS, YOU CAN'T EVEN CHANGE THE WORDING OVER YOUR AVATAR:laugh:

ONLY KIDDING YO:laugh:

YOU WERE THERE ON MY RIDE TO 1500 POSTS AND I RESPECT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:laugh: :laugh: i would have done more but that 30 second rule really got to me.