Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Has The Ugliest Crowd

calebb

Originally posted by calebb

I SAW SOME PICTURES ON NJGUIDO AND SOME OTHER WEBSITE

GOOD GOD FOR THE LOVE AND FOR ALL THATS HEAVEN AND HOLY THOSE ARE SOME GROSS LOOKING PEOPLE OK TTYL

you've gotta be kidding me...you've obviously never been there

that or your a promoter or work for a competitor to say something like that

Everyone who has been there on a Thursday or Sat. knows its the best crowd/vibe/music in NJ...probably better than anything in NYC at this point too. Id even go as far as saying its one of the best on the East coast outside of Miami.

No, I haven't been there but I've sen the pictures and they are ugly. IDGI

Well that makes your statement about as valid as a $3 bill. "well I've never been there, but it sucks" or "i've never been there, but for a fact I know the people are ugly."

thats pretty much what you sound like

Just because you've seen a couple of pictures on the internet doenst mean you know what you're talking about.

Originally posted by youarehot99

Well that makes your statement about as valid as a $3 bill. "well I've never been there, but it sucks" or "i've never been there, but for a fact I know the people are ugly."

Just because you've seen a couple of pictures on the internet doenst mean you know what you're talking about.

Re-read my initial post you fucking heeb. I said I some saw some pics on some websites and I thought that the majority of the people were ugly. You can't just throw in shit that I've never said just for the sole purpose of making your point any more valid.

Re-read my initial post you fucking heeb. I said I some saw some pics on some websites and I thought that the majority of the people were ugly. You can't just throw in shit that I've never said just for the sole purpose of making your point any more valid.

he said it was the best place on the east coast :laugh:

Please step away from the keyboard...youre making yourself look dumber and dumber with every post.

to clear this up.

Calebb is not a promoter.

If he saw some ugly pictures that doesnt mean there werent ugly people there.

He just didnt see anyone that appealed to him.

Different strokes for different folks.

Maybe he thinks only one armed girls in wheelchairs with an eye patch is sexy or hot...and he didnt see any of those.

also

Calebb's word carries about as much weight as calista flockhart

I really wouldnt sweat him saying one place sucked or another had an ugly crowd...its calebb he does this shit to get a rise out of people.

And Youarehott99 you seem like the promoter...either that or your suckin dick for free drinks...Oh yeah Marco bartends there!!

Let this thread die please. Not in the mood for Drama...unless you wanna bring it.

you've gotta be kidding me...you've obviously never been there

that or your a promoter or work for a competitor to say something like that

Everyone who has been there on a Thursday or Sat. knows its the best crowd/vibe/music in NJ...probably better than anything in NYC at this point too. Id even go as far as saying its one of the best on the East coast outside of Miami.

PLEASE STOP SMOKING CRACK.

You are some fucking looser that has gone to 3 or 4 llounges and a few clubs and now youre a fucking expert.

son. drugs are bad. stop killing yourself.

You better pray I dont find out who you are because I will lay the biggest reaming on you, you'll actually start crying in front of the screen.

Originally posted by kostaP

PLEASE STOP SMOKING CRACK.

You are some fucking looser that has gone to 3 or 4 llounges and a few clubs and now youre a fucking expert.

son. drugs are bad. stop killing yourself.

You better pray I dont find out who you are because I will lay the biggest reaming on you, you'll actually start crying in front of the screen.

:laugh: :laugh: