Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caleyb Bounty.....

Originally posted by deeelite1

So what you're doing is

... Paying someone for information on this kid, someone who joked around with you on a public forum, someone who you don't know .. Someone that none of us really knows,

ok so pay someone for his information, go to his house, and kick his ass, or bend him over or WHATEVER you said you needed to do to him... Not only do all of that but you openly admitted to it on this board so it's premeditated right? meaning you planned it all out. Therefore after you do whatever you need to do to him, he can easily have your public threats printed out and you can easily be tracked down by the police thru either IP address or anyone on here that knows you and BAM you're in trouble and it traced right back to you.

Or better yet... lets say Calebb gets mugged in the bad streets of Jersey City one evening and beaten. You can get in trouble also cuz you THREATENED him over and over again.

Now to ME that makes no sense at all but hey what do I know. Its a msg board, who cares. Call him a faggot and call it even.

P.S. - It's easier to get to Jersey City if you take exits 14-14c off of the Turnpike rather than drive thru Weehawken, Hoboken etc.

Thanks for explaining what premeditated is dee. Would never have gotten that one:rolleyes:

I use to live on 5th between Jersey and Coles. Dont you love internet tough guys. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by calebb

thesandman here are the directions to my house. No need for paying for info via PM. Although, obviously your information is flawed. MY advice? Take the exit which leads to the Holland Tunnel. As soon as you hit the first light (you know, where all the gas stations are) take a right. At the stop sign take a right. Go down one block and take your first left. That should bring you to Coles St. Drive down two blocks and on your left hand side there should be a store called "Christos" I'll meet you there. Again, this neighborhood is called Hamilton Park just in case you get lost.

Originally posted by housedog

I use to live on 5th between Jersey and Coles. Dont you love internet tough guys. :rolleyes:

Wow, small world. Just a couple of blocks away from me. And my cousin lives on 4th between Jersey and Coles. How long did you live there?

I lived there for 2 years I just moved out in last Sept. If I knew you lived that close to me YOU could of come over and :bong: I still have and friends that live there that I go and see reguarly

Originally posted by calebb

Wow, small world. Just a couple of blocks away from me. And my cousin lives on 4th between Jersey and Coles. How long did you live there?

:bong: