Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYY talking to A-Rod?

Codica3

"If the Yankees had any notion of trading for the Rangers' Alex Rodriguez and playing him beside shortstop Derek Jeter, they can stop dreaming. Rodriguez's agent, Scott Boras, said yesterday that Rodriguez, who must approve a trade, would not move to third base. 'No,' Boras said on a radio show. 'Alex is a Gold Glove shortstop.'"

-- New York Times, Nov. 19, 2003

Originally posted by djjonstephen

"If the Yankees had any notion of trading for the Rangers' Alex Rodriguez and playing him beside shortstop Derek Jeter, they can stop dreaming. Rodriguez's agent, Scott Boras, said yesterday that Rodriguez, who must approve a trade, would not move to third base. 'No,' Boras said on a radio show. 'Alex is a Gold Glove shortstop.'"

-- New York Times, Nov. 19, 2003

well im sure the opportunity to play for a championship team has persuaded him to shift over to third

this shit makes me sick to my stomach :constipa: . something.... anything... ... gotta break rite. i've had it :mad:

but on the other hand, if it works out, i wanna see for how long and well A-Rod plays 3rd before shit hits the fan. I got a feeling Jeter wont be a yankee in 2005. as hard to believe as it may seem, anything is possible... nothing will surprise me ..especially after this tumultous winter break.... eh.. fuk it :blown:

Originally posted by Codica3

I don't like this whole 3rd base thing though.. Derek Jeter needs to move the fuck over and let the best short stop of the game assume his position on the field.. :frust:

there is now way that will ever happen being that jeter is that captain of the team

Originally posted by daveespa

there is now way that will ever happen being that jeter is that captain of the team

It's always nice to dream. :)

(besides, I never thought I'd see the day that A-Rod wore pinstripes with Jeter still on the team but that day is about to arrive)

DREAMS DO COME TRUE! :D