Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A-rod Coming To Yanks!!! Suck On That Red Sox Fans!!!!

westie

Originally posted by trigger55

Yankee's won't be much better with him.. if at all. His stats weren't much better than Soriano's.. and now NY needs a good 2nd baseman. Jeter and A-Rod don't even get along, seeing one at SS and the other at 3rd will be fun to watch :) Yankee's need pitchers anyway, with Clemens, Wells, and Petite gone and no one to replace them.. I just don't see NY getting anywhere in the playoffs. So to sum up, I'm happy as a bosox fan that you guys got A-Rod cuz I think you guys are fucked..

Exactly. So, who do the pins-striped pansies have for pitchers to fill the 3 holes Clemens, Pettite, and Wells left behind?

The Sox have Pedro, Lowe and Wakefield still and signed Schilling and signed Keith Foulke, one of the best closers in baseball. The Yanks aren't going anywhere even with A-Rod and pitching is the bigger question in the Bronx and besides, the Sox will have the pitching to smoke him.

I'm a yankee fan and it's great to get the best player in the game and you got to get him if you can, he was willing to play third because he knows it's Jeter's team!!!!!!!

Jeter may not maTCH UP stats wise, but he's got something spechial, we have all seen how clutch he is in october, and hey he has led the majors in RUNS since he started playing, thats what wins ball games. We would never ever trade Jeter for A-Rod but the bosox were willing to trade a great player and great guy in Nomar, his temates were already knocking him for A-rod and I don't know about all boston fans, but my best friend is a die hard sox fan and when the a-rod talks were about him coming to Boston and he was feeling it, I was like(considering he Nomar was his fav player) you really want to see Nomar gone?????? I would never trade Jeter for A-rod, LMFAO when the trade happen for the Yankees!!!!!!

You Bosox fans should give it up to the "boss" instead of knocking him like Mr. hollywood Affleck. The Mets a nd The Sox fuck it up bigtime and there fans should be knocking on them, instead of bitching about the so called "evil empire"

It was a great trade for Texas too, people are forgeting how great Soriano is going to get, hope we get him back or Nomar next year to play2b.....J/K hahahaha.

The only thing that sucks is we must win now, it's a must and A-rod is great, but I couldn't gurantee a title!!!!!!

Yes, no brainer they will make the play offs and score more runs then anybody ever, but the MLB play offs is like the "final four tourney" anybodys chance!!!!!!! And pitching wins it!!!!!!

If we would got a Zito or Hudson then maybe I would say "there is no way in hell we are losing, but thats not the case, just another big bat!!!!!!

I hope are pitchers come through or A-rod won't mean shit!!!!!!