Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phonenumber for factory HELP please

It is worth the shot. There are some nice people out there. Everytime I am out I find things and turn them in at coat check. I never found a cell phone, just money, DL and coat check tickets. One time at Arc I found 5 coat check tickets in the first 20 minutes I was there. I hand them in at coat check and hopefully the people get their jackets.

Originally posted by aixgurlie

you know ur not getting that back right as soon as someone saw that they pocketed it for themselves

people suck.. we found a cellphone once in queens and called the last dialed person and had them meet us at a diner to get it back for the girl who lost it.. i hope people woudl do the same.. i just got the phone less than 2 weeks ago... im gonan give factory a call a little later.. i called them in the morning but i guess noone was there.. this just ruins my weekend bleh...

Originally posted by bbbooom

did you call your phone?

yeah i called it a bunch of times... only noone is picking up... im gonna call nextel tomorrow and try to get recent calls that were made last night/this morning and then call those numbers and find the bastard who is using my phone

Originally posted by oldtimer

yeah i called it a bunch of times... only noone is picking up... im gonna call nextel tomorrow and try to get recent calls that were made last night/this morning and then call those numbers and find the bastard who is using my phone

they cant give you that info- you will have to go on line and get it- in the next billing cycle

shit... just called factory.. no luck there... people fucking suck.. i know i'm a dumbass for losing a brand new cellphone but people should do the right thing.... i guess that whole "clubbers are like family" bullshit doesn;t apply to lost cellphones.. fucking a this sucks

berniec thanks for the heads up on that email bro... im gonna email her and see if she knows anything

. i guess that whole "clubbers are like family" bullshit doesn;t apply to lost cellphones.. fucking a this sucks

correction-- factory USED to be like an extended family...now...well i guess u saw first hand whats its like now

sux about the phone tho...if you cant get it back, check on ebay too, you can usually get deals on them and just activate it on ur accoutn

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

soo what happened with your phone get it back, get a new one???????

i had to go and get a police report... luckily i opted for the insurance package so they replace my phone for $100.. but it take sup to 3-5 days.. and the fax number isn't going through grrr!!! i fucking HATE fax machines, i must've tried to fax all this bullshit information over to them atleast 47 times.. no joke :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i had to go and get a police report... luckily i opted for the insurance package so they replace my phone for $100.. but it take sup to 3-5 days.. and the fax number isn't going through grrr!!! i fucking HATE fax machines, i must've tried to fax all this bullshit information over to them atleast 47 times.. no joke :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

yea nextel is gay with that police report shiat. its usually easier just to buy a new phone i think when my contracct is up im gonna get one of those at&t go phones theyre a pretty good deal with no contract so that one month when i spend my last cash on booze my cell bill wont pile up. it just wont work

Originally posted by bbbooom

yea nextel is gay with that police report shiat. its usually easier just to buy a new phone i think when my contracct is up im gonna get one of those at&t go phones theyre a pretty good deal with no contract so that one month when i spend my last cash on booze my cell bill wont pile up. it just wont work

be happy you live in NY- in NJ they technicall dont file police reports for lost items, just stolen ones!! I ran into that a while ago with my phone, finally convinced the cop to get me one tho somehow

Originally posted by berniec

be happy you live in NY- in NJ they technicall dont file police reports for lost items, just stolen ones!! I ran into that a while ago with my phone, finally convinced the cop to get me one tho somehow

i dont have a nextel

i have to give it to nextel.. they came through in the clutch.. got ma phone back.. not brand new but "refurbished" but still.. i got a phone and it took under a week.. kudos to nextel!! i hope the kid who found/stole my phone dies of gonorrehea and rots in hell...

i have to give it to nextel.. they came through in the clutch.. got ma phone back.. not brand new but "refurbished" but still.. i got a phone and it took under a week.. kudos to nextel!! i hope the kid who found/stole my phone dies of gonorrehea and rots in hell...

be ready to go thru it all again when a part on your refurb dies out.... happened to me mommy, always ask for NEW