Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know I know...

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by linabina

enough valentines day talk... BUT... im suprised no one asked who did what and who got what :)

share some stories ;)

um. i did nuthin .. my chica had to freakin close but i got to see her the night before and the morning of.... I SCORED YEA!

Originally posted by tastey

seriously!! cut that emotional bullshit already!

dont answer the question then if u dont care about the emotional stuff...

anyways...

i didnt spend last night with my bf either.. i worked from 7pm- 3am... so i spent friday night/saturday with him until i had to go to work...

had a great night... dinner and champagne on the hudson river lookin out onto the ny skyline :), spent the night in a room with a fireplace and a hot tub in the middle of the room :D definitely "all inclusive" lol... got some presents gave him some presents... just spent quality time together... it was nice.

Originally posted by smcx04

I was gonna go to a club but decided to hang at a friends house...we just chilled there, got home and then went to bed....oh yeah I studied anatomy (how fun) most of the day and hit the gym also!

I hate my anatomy class. :mad:

Got up past noon from a heavy night of drinking. Showered, shaved and left the apartment shortly thereafter with some friends just as my roomie and his girlfriend were starting to get into smoochy woochy mode.

Gave my Mr2 a valentine's day soapdown and rinsing, plus new EGR blockoff plates.

Bought a pair of 40's and went to friend's place. Watched Reservoir Dogs. Drank everytime they said "fuck."

Got home after midnight and passed out, glad that Black Saturday was gone.