Clubplanet Nightlife Community

devils wanted, inquire within

my bf and I are marching in the halloween parade and decided to create an army of devils. we need you horny/naughty/wicked little devils! basically this involves little to no effort, but could create a really cool effect. the interpretation of devil is wide and open...as long as you're wearing something to suggest a devil--horns or tail or pitchfork--you're in. it's really simple, one of these props and some make up will do it.

wear a business suit and horns. recycle that cheerleading outfit and add a pitchfork. anything works. I'm going as a hardcore/punk devil with black horns and bat wings. my guy's going in all leather with the same.

the line up on parade day is around 6pm. let me know if you want to raise some hell.

FG

------------------

fire in da belly

When is this? Where is this? Id be down to do it but it be hard being I work till 5....I cant get Halloween off b/c someone already requested it!!

Let me know girl! Ill wear my old Catholic School unfirm....hahah imagine that! cwm2.gif

------------------

double_f.gif

"Together we witness one of the most delightful in our time......so umm, LET THE BASS GO!!!"

firegirl-

well, well, well... a she-devil after my own heart... you just keep getting better and better!

So I'm down. check your pm...

misskittie-

mmm Catholic School uniform... thanks for the sweet memories of this weekend's debauchery... ya shoulda been there...

PEACE,

notforkids

030.gif

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

[This message has been edited by notforkids (edited 10-18-2000).]

Originally posted by misskittie:

When is this? Where is this? Id be down to do it but it be hard being I work till 5....I cant get Halloween off b/c someone already requested it!!

Let me know girl! Ill wear my old Catholic School unfirm....hahah imagine that! cwm2.gif

that would be fantastic! the parade is the village halloween parade ( http://www.halloween-nyc.com/ ). line up is at the beginning or the parade, I think around soho, between 6-7pm. I think the parade starts at 7pm. If you're doing a catholic girl thing, it wouldn't take you long to get ready. maybe you can squeeze out a half hour early or something. the real problem is getting to the line up. that takes about a half hour due to people traffic and roads blocked off. once we know who's coming and from where, we'll set up a meeting place. if you've never walked in the parade before, it's the best way to see it.

FG

------------------

fire in da belly

Ok so wait...now if I make it thee for say 6:30ish I can be in??? I leave at 5 and work in Hackensack NJ. Id take the path in to make it easier.But I wanna do it...gotta find that uniform and do some alterations tho.

Ohhh Im excited. Im gonna see about a 30 minute early leave tho....woo hoo

------------------

double_f.gif

"Together we witness one of the most delightful in our time......so umm, LET THE BASS GO!!!"

Originally posted by misskittie:

Ok so wait...now if I make it thee for say 6:30ish I can be in???

I'm sure we can work that out, I think 6:30 will be the time we aim for anyway. hee hee hee. I love that you're so excited about this. actually, you can walk in the parade even if you don't show up til, like, 8:30. but that's what has happened to me every year and it kinda sucks because you miss a lot.

FG

------------------

fire in da belly

Originally posted by firegirl:

I'm sure we can work that out, I think 6:30 will be the time we aim for anyway. hee hee hee. I love that you're so excited about this. actually, you can walk in the parade even if you don't show up til, like, 8:30. but that's what has happened to me every year and it kinda sucks because you miss a lot.

FG

Ive never seen this parade in all my life. Not in person or on TV. I LOVEEEEE being in parades. Maybe I can bring my doggie and put devil horns on him and dye his hair red...gee Mommy wouldnt be too happy about that one I dont think!

Im going to see what I can do. I really wanna do this. It sounds like ti will be soo much fun.

And out of the board, youre one of the people Im dying to meet. So....2 bonuses in one night!

------------------

double_f.gif

1.Be Creative - Wear Your Costume

only costumed marchers are allowed in the parade

2.Show Up on Sixth Ave between Spring and Dominic Streets

arrive between 6:00 and 7:30 or you might miss the parade!

The subway is the best way to get there, parking is always difficult

and the parade makes it even worse

3.Find Your Friends, Good Music or A Group to March With

4.Follow the Crowd Up Sixth Avenue

(please do not go down Sixth Avenue, the police will stop you!)

5.When You Get to the End of the Parade at 22nd Street,

Hang a right towards Fifth Avenue, and go out still in costume

And remember to wave to all those

people who didn't march in the Village

Halloween Parade!

see its ok as long as Im there by 7:30!!!

whew...that makes me feel betta!

------------------

double_f.gif

4.Follow the Crowd Up Sixth Avenue

(please do not go down Sixth Avenue, the police will stop you!) "

this is true. i've tried it a few times because the walk seemed short and we wanted to do it again. the cops catch you and make you turn around. : (

looking forward to meeting you, too. you also, notforkids. any other devils prowling?

FG

------------------

fire in da belly

ok, folks. the army is building to a good size, potentially bigger than I expected. woo-hoo. do me a fav, all devils and devil wannabes please PM me with your email addy so I can put you on my info list. I'll send you updates when we have a set time and place. I'm really jazzed about this, some wicked little energy could be brewing that night.

; )

FG

------------------

fire's out today : (

Guest crystalmethodny

Can I be Satan, the Prince of Darkness, the supreme ruler of the night, the evil of all evils?

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

"A vibe is a terrible thing to waste, finding one is as rare as gold in the Cali mountains." - Moi

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Can I be Satan, the Prince of Darkness, the supreme ruler of the night, the evil of all evils?

sure, but you may have to battle for the title once we're there. devils don't play well with others, you know. *w*

FG

------------------

fire's out today : (

Guest crystalmethodny

Muhahahahahah

wink.gif

Better yet I'll just be Satan in Pimp Form sasmokin.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

"A vibe is a terrible thing to waste, finding one is as rare as gold in the Cali mountains." - Moi

Archived