Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mia question

livin42nite

Originally posted by stillrollin

i was tryin' that.... but, fvckin' Marco V showed up in Dallas last Friday night and myself, a buddy from outta town and one of my stripper friends "practiced for WMC" instead. ;)

:doh:

:D

:laugh: practice is a good thing. how was Marco V??

all i can say is... if you have yet to see him work a room, make a point to witness it at least once!

Marco V is better than advertised... :D

I pretty sure i'll see him March 5th @ space ...too bad the 18and over crowd will invade the place ...but what can u do right ?!:blank:

all i can say is... if you have yet to see him work a room, make a point to witness it at least once!

Marco V is better than advertised... :D

werd! been looking forward to hearing Marco V live. he will be playing with PVD at Space for after-hours. so I won't have to sit through another PVD set. :zzz::shake::D plus Murk will be on the terrace as well, so it will be complete after-hours madness. :cool:

Originally posted by sobeton

werd! been looking forward to hearing Marco V live. he will be playing with PVD at Space for after-hours. so I won't have sit through another PVD set. :zzz::shake::D plus Murk will be on the terrace as well, so it will be complete after-hours madness. :cool:

.....then i'll find you sleeping under a palm tree next to the Break Beats tent at Ultra right ?!?? :D

The more i think about it, the more i think i'm gonna skip out on ultra as well...

there's SO MUCH going on that weekend, and i'm beginning to think a nice chill pool party on saturday afternoon with some funky house music might be just what the doctor ordered.

THEN, i can properly get my groove on Saturday night at Crobar for Mr. Carl Cox.

:rock: