Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday February 21st @ 118 Lounge !!

This Saturday February 21 @ 118

Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) . Rob O' Hara . Eddie Bart invites everyone to...

118 Lounge

118 is the Tio Pepe Restaurant in Newark renovated into a lounge for everyone's pleasure. Come listen to Carlos Realm as he supplies nothing but the best of House & Dance music. Also come say hello to CP/DEKO/118 lounge bartender Tracitee. For bottle service or comps please call Victor Soto at 973-941-3515.

Door by: Victor Soto

118 Lounge

118 Stockton Street

Newark, NJ ( the Ironbound )

www.118Lounge.com

Originally posted by mikeynine999

deff will try got tos see how my sat plans go

Sounds like a plan. I will be going to the city afterwards to meet up with Jerry @ B-LO. Maybe we should all go to Crobar or comething and then the Cafe for grub. Talk to you sat homeboy!

Victor Soto

Originally posted by marcomaxim

I checked this place out really late Sunday Night. Very nice looking place. I imagine it must be a good party on Saturday Nights. Ill have to check this place out, maybe even this Saturday.

Come on a Sat. I'll be at the door Marco. Hope to see you then. You coming solo?

Victor Soto

looking foward to working with you (again). Saturday is going to be Banannas!!!!! as for marco, i have invited him down several times to check this place out. Don't hold your breath. He will stop by ONLY if his woman ALLOWS him too---

Originally posted by vsoto212

This Saturday February 21 @ 118

Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) . Rob O' Hara . Eddie Bart invites everyone to...

118 Lounge

118 is the Tio Pepe Restaurant in Newark renovated into a lounge for everyone's pleasure. Come listen to Carlos Realm as he supplies nothing but the best of House & Dance music. Also come say hello to CP/DEKO/118 lounge bartender Tracitee. For bottle service or comps please call Victor Soto at 973-941-3515.

Door by: Victor Soto

118 Lounge

118 Stockton Street

Newark, NJ ( the Ironbound )

www.118Lounge.com

Originally posted by clubhard

...........what can we expect different now over there ........maybe a stricter door for the ladies ....i suggest mandatory show of cleavage and big booty required for all ladies

IF THIS POLICY GOES INTO EEFECT,, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME FROM CLUBHARD TO

CLUBHARD-ON

Originally posted by tracitee

yeah--and Izzy wears the pants around here too. oh and the sky is falling---------;)

Um..why Yes he does. :D

We are Puerto Rican Men, we dont let No Women rule anywhere. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will be at 118 if i choose to go, I aint asking nobody!!! She will come along if I go, and thats it!!!:D :D :D

The things us men do for love and the booty. We let you women think your in charge.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Um..why Yes he does. :D

We are Puerto Rican Men, we dont let No Women rule anywhere. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will be at 118 if i choose to go, I aint asking nobody!!! She will come along if I go, and thats it!!!:D :D :D

The things us men do for love and the booty. We let you women think your in charge.

Then I will see you and her on Sat. You want to go then I will be seeing you then. See you tonight !!

Victor Soto

Originally posted by tracitee

looking foward to working with you (again). Saturday is going to be Banannas!!!!! as for marco, i have invited him down several times to check this place out. Don't hold your breath. He will stop by ONLY if his woman ALLOWS him too---

Tra

See you Sat. Always a pleasure working again. Its gonna be another great night.

Victor Soto