Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Valentine’s Party Review

sobeton

Well since my previous review seemed to disappear, we will try this again. :blank::laugh:

OG basically gave a lesson in house music. what total sickness and energy in his set. :eek: OG even dropped some classic tracks I haven't heard in moons. if this wasn't enough Roly ripped it out of the terrace. . :eek:it was plain nutz out on that terrace. it was pouring rain for a bit, and people still didn’t stop dancing. :laugh: Cue wrapped things up on terrace, and had folks dancing right up until 12:30 when Space closed. the more I hear Cue ,the more impressed I become. :cool:

all and all a great night of music, and a vibe I can't begin to describe.if you where there you know what I'm talking about.;)

much love to Patricia my partner in crime. you are da bomb girl...

:heart:

Originally posted by Bling

glad u had a great time with patricia sobeton. no one can party like that girl. shes a blast and a great friend :) glad u guys had fun

:rolleyes:... Valentines was like sooooooooooo 2 days ago . relax with the sentimental crap man . :hat:

Originally posted by CrzyC

15 MINUTES=2 HOURS in Sobeton world...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Correct! Security was attempting to guide us to the door @ 12:45 in the afternoon :eek:

OG"s set was :jawdrop: !!! Amazing set! Best ive heard in a longgggg time! OG was dropping old skool shit left and right and mixing in anthems that had us like WHATTTTTTT!!!! tHE terrace had a major vibe going as well-----ROLYYYYYYYYY! Cue also impressed the hell outta me, esp. towards the end---the rain didnt even put a dent in the party---WOW!

And to my fellow crime/dance partner

TONY :love2: Much love!! :kiss2:

:dj::bounce: :bounce: :party:

-------me-------tony----

Patricia :D