Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K in Mexico?

cman123

Originally posted by cman123

I'm going to San Diego in a couple of weeks. Of course I will go and cross the border. Can I still buy K in Mexico? If so how will I get it back across the border without customs bothering me?

hey its no problem- just put it in your pocket and go thru- also fyi- if you run out of it- club yrself with a baseball bat over the head- same effect- less expensive lmfao

you can buy K very easy and getting it back is not a problem one time i bought a liq and they put it in a eye drop bottle and then they sealed it so getting it across is no problem. so after doing it and seeing it work i bought 200 liqs they put in a hairspray bottle also wraping it again no problem.

Originally posted by edge021

you can buy K very easy and getting it back is not a problem one time i bought a liq and they put it in a eye drop bottle and then they sealed it so getting it across is no problem. so after doing it and seeing it work i bought 200 liqs they put in a hairspray bottle also wraping it again no problem.

they being? I always heard about that, but never got to do that

Originally posted by moz

they being? I always heard about that, but never got to do that

They being the little mexican's that speak no english and do not understand you untill you talk about money.:)

And just like with any other drug you have a chance of getting caught that is just the way it is

Originally posted by cman123

In the pharmacies? I never heard that before.

they are cracking down on pharmacies there, which is reflected by shortage of k(comparing to a year or 2 ago) on the market.

You will be luck if a pharmacy has it, even luckier if they sell it to you. Also if you buy a lot they might rat you out to cops...

they are cracking down on pharmacies there, which is reflected by shortage of k(comparing to a year or 2 ago) on the market.

True, I got lucky and went to the first pharmacy I seen. They were out but he took me to the one next door. I went in the back room and he sold me a bottle.

Originally posted by diesel77

You will be luck if a pharmacy has it, even luckier if they sell it to you. Also if you buy a lot they might rat you out to cops...

Very true. Ever since the TTK bust, things have been super-tight down there. The feds have a hard-on for the stuff. It used to be readily available in Mexico; this is no longer the case. When you find it, it will be much more expensive than in years past.

This is a rare example of success in the otherwise failed 'War on Drugs.'