Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CheeTah Review?

CoPa99

YES IT WAS, and that's an understatement.

My friends and I arrived just before midnight and the line was already about 80 deep, and I overheard Father Chris telling Rob at FIVE that there were a hundred people outside waiting to get in. They even had to stop taking coats in the coat check. But, while it was crowded, everyone was respectful for the most part and the night was a total success.

The music was the best I've heard in months at Cheetah, they played hard all night until the very last song. I wish I could identify tracks and cite some examples....anyone? I know Anthony said the song to close it out was "Don't Let Go". The hip-hop room was packed too, and everyone was chilling and dancing, I stayed down there for a while cause the DJ was turning it out. Upstairs, Anthony Lamont's energy was amazing, in fact the entire crowd's energy was OUT OF CONTROL. I thought the place was going to fucking EXPLODE.

It was good to see all of the familiar faces that you party with every weekend, and the best way possible to close out a venue that gave you nothing but good times and memories. I can't wait til we're all in Miami next month.....whoa.

Has anyone ever been to Show? I'm definitely going to check it out.....time to create another monster!

Quote of the evening:

Anthony Lamont: "On the count of three, I want everybody to yell, FUCK YOU!!! One....two....three!"

Crowd: " FUCK YOU!!!!!

Anthony: "RIGHT in the MUTHAFUCKIN ASS. At Asseteria."

:laugh:

Kudos to Rob, Anthony, the delectable Tasha, my gorgeous, loving husband Kriss Mass, Father Chris, Sky, Scott, and those knock-you-on-your-ass Sunshines (lol) for yet another fabulous party.

And good seeing you again, Sumclown, ya handsome fawker. Shirtless is a GREAT look for you. LMAO :D

Who went to Discotheque? How was it? I considered, but was already tired from Morillo earlier. Changed my mind at 2 pm, but when I got there it was already closed.

Asseteria at Cheetah was amazing as usual. Merritt and Boris I thought played sick sets. The place was really packed.

Show should be a good venue. I think that party could survive in garage though, it is so good.

It was nice seeing you, Sheendawg. I hope I wasn't chewing your ear off. I always talk way too much when I get that drunk. :)

yeah cheetah was def. sick, got there bout 130 line was CRAZY...FREEZIN out there...then coat check was FULL of course. but the music was awesome so i threw my jacket somewhere n hoped it'd b there wen i got back lol. place was jumpin till close of course, sad for it to end :( then it was off to disco, to wait outside even longer but worth it. man was i tired :P;)

Originally posted by solbeam

Sunday at Cheetah was the best party I've been to in a while. Beats were relentless and everyone seemed to be having a great time.

Sheen Dawg: Nice review...:)

You were there?!?!? I am sooooooooo not fuckin withchu right now..... :laugh:

@ Buff Daddy (someclown) - You can talk my ear off all you want, baby!! Next time I will be taking advantage of you. :)