Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Close hotels??

ok...well, i have only been to the roxy once before and i'm not quite sure where it's exactly located at in regards to like, times square and all. the only part of ny i am kind of familiar with is times square, and if you could tell me how far it is from there then i would appreciate it. thanks.

um expedia.com

great RATES. u could find a 4-star. basicly anywhere for like 120 a night

Roxy is located in chelsea, its a west side club. not really close to times square..

Times square is shit, is u ask me, i Stay away from the area like the plague........

or orbitz.com

Try the upper West side. they have some great hotels, mostly threw expedia.com

as for hotels near roxy, THERE ARENT any u would ever wanna be caught dead in, the fucken rats might eat u alive, lol

Originally posted by ash2582

Can you reccommend any??

times square isn't far ... roxy is on 17th ... times square /theatre distract starts around 40th ... about a $7-8 cab ride... check out the southgate towers... its right across from MSG .. a little bit closer and you can get a suite there on the weekends for about $150 ...

i am goin to be staying at the Park Savoy on 58th for the weekend of PVD and Ferry.

It isnt a bad place at all. Not exactly luxury, but you dont really need that if you only need a place to shower and keep your stuff in. You know that you arent goin to get much sleep that weekend anyways.:D

-billy

Originally posted by babbo

stay at the MARITIME hotel 9th ave and 16th st- end of thread

Are they open yet? I know we're still doing some work there....If it is open .. its a perfect choice.. you can rollover and crawl to roxy from there. Might be expensive tho .. since its basicly new and I know they're putting alot of money into the rooms...custom wood paneling , flat screen TV's etc etc.. doesnt hurt to do a search..

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Are they open yet? I know we're still doing some work there....If it is open .. its a perfect choice.. you can rollover and crawl to roxy from there. Might be expensive tho .. since its basicly new and I know they're putting alot of money into the rooms...custom wood paneling , flat screen TV's etc etc.. doesnt hurt to do a search..

yo bro- they been open for a while now- place is okay- rooms are nice- but small- scene is ok