Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Collette Review.......

djrx06

Although many of you may not have gone to Orlando to check Collette out, I can assure you that she will not disappoint when she comes to Miami for WMC. Her mixing skills were awesome, as was her track selection. Unfortunately I was only there about an hour to an hour and a half. But when I was there I was constantly dancing and her voice is one of a kind. To see her sing over the music was incredible. I will definately check her out during conference, the hour and a half that I was there wasn't enough. I had a great time, thanks Rick.

Originally posted by djrx06

Although many of you may not have gone to Orlando to check Collette out, I can assure you that she will not disappoint when she comes to Miami for WMC. Her mixing skills were awesome, as was her track selection. Unfortunately I was only there about an hour to an hour and a half. But when I was there I was constantly dancing and her voice is one of a kind. To see her sing over the music was incredible. I will definately check her out during conference, the hour and a half that I was there wasn't enough. I had a great time, thanks Rick.

:) I REALLY ENJOYED HER VOCALS...VERY NICE LADY, GOOD MUZIC, I LIKE THIS ONE SONG SHE PLAYED BE SUZANNE VEGA. ...I THINK IT WAS DEFINATLY A REMIX...IT WAS SOOO GOOOD....LOL I STAYED THE WHOLE SHOW....;) HAD FUN....WTG TO SOULPATCH FO ANOTHER FANTASTIC LINEUP& SHOW...THE BANK IS A NICE SPOT...:cool:

Originally posted by philippio

SOunds like you had a great time guys!!! Wish I could have made it! Was justjason there too? Some friends of mine from Titusville went to see her and they said she rocked!!!

Show us how proper house music's done, Orlando!!!

:D:hat:

Yep, I had a blast! Never got a chance to meet JustJason but I know he is Rick's partner in crime. Much Love to SoulPatch Collective!

Originally posted by djrx06

Yep, I had a blast! Never got a chance to meet JustJason but I know he is Rick's partner in crime. Much Love to SoulPatch Collective!

whats up mang

i went to the show

didnt see you..

you should have introduced yo self

to Rick and Jason

they are both

such nice men..... ;)

maybe next show?????

:cool:

Thank You to everybody that went to our show!!! As stated above Colette is a sight to be seen. I knew she had a beautiful voice but i was unaware of her masterful mixing ability. The girl can ROCK IT!!!!!

Yes,Yes, it would have been nice to meet you Rich, maybe next time.....

Next up

CHRIS LUM

Originally posted by justjason

Thank You to everybody that went to our show!!! As stated above Colette is a sight to be seen. I knew she had a beautiful voice but i was unaware of her masterful mixing ability. The girl can ROCK IT!!!!!

Next up

CHRIS LUM

I'll be catching him at Sonar in Hollywood on the 28th!

:D:hat:

Originally posted by pleasureguest

whats up mang

i went to the show

didnt see you..

you should have introduced yo self

to Rick and Jason

they are both

such nice men..... ;)

maybe next show?????

:cool:

Definately, I am going to make it back up there soon.

Originally posted by justjason

Next up

CHRIS LUM

Jason, we will cross paths for sure when I get back up to Orlando which will be real soon. My sister goes to UCF so I am going to be going back up there after the weekend I just had.