Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DRAIs

thehype

Best place on the Strip. The women are outragaous and very outgoin. The drinks are fuckin huge though $11 is a bit high but well worth it when you see the size. The DJs know their music. They don't spin any commercial shit. When i was there he thred down alot of classics as well as some new trax

i was there this past week, went thursday night i know donald glaud was spinnin........now me being from nyc i guess its diffrent but everything i heard out in vegas was so housey, like disco housey/french house.........also i dont think i heard anything there that i didnt have.......drai's was not what i was expecting from a after hours club.........after hours should b held in rain, 54 or ra......but the system's and lighting out there is mind blowing cant wait till memorial day weekend when all us nyc dj's bust it up out there should b good

Originally posted by jonhenry

now me being from nyc i guess its diffrent but everything i heard out in vegas was so housey, like disco housey/french house

WOW, im going to vegas April 15-18, and (beside form phish playing there then) this is the best news ive heard!!!!!

what a weekend of GREAT music im all set for!