Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj movie =0)

arpod

Originally posted by pod

Whatever your feelings about LP or anyone, the thread could have done without the personal attack. He coulda said "hey, when is that Hey DJ movie coming out? I hear a lot of locals are in it!"

Now, now... Let's not allow a business relationship to get in the way of freely expressing our opinions about a certain club owner...

:D:hat:

Originally posted by arpod

Check out miami's number one asshole luis puig, in the upcoming dj movie......

:lol3:

Luis Pig in a movie??? I gotta see this one!!!

I wonder if he'll be holding a $10 plastic cup filled with bottom shelf liquor in one hand and a $6 bottle of water with the Space logo on it...

:D:hat:

Originally posted by pod

Whatever your feelings about LP or anyone, the thread could have done without the personal attack. He coulda said "hey, when is that Hey DJ movie coming out? I hear a lot of locals are in it!"

Huh??? I don't get it. All I said is "when the hell is that movie coming out?" How is that a personal attack on Luis Puig? He's in it, but he's not making it. How can my quote back seen as an attack on anyone for that matter? I'm pro-Luis and pro-Space so I don't know what you are talking about. I'm not the one who called him an asshole. He is the only one who books PvD and Tiesto so he is cool in my book. I also want to know when the hell The Rundown is coming out on DVD. Not because I don't like it, quite the contrary, because I want to buy it and I'm anxious

Originally posted by pod

As if you never attack or criticize . . . :idea:

Originally posted by pod

Oh I criticize, but I'm never arbitrary. Most people I shit on have it comin'. :cool: This guy started up an account for the express purpose of insulting someone. I didn't start ragging on anyone until I was a few hundred in.

Like you ragging on crobar . . . oops you were there last weekend . . .

Back to this thread . . . here is some info for the movie premiere taken from the M3 list:

"PEACE, LOVE & BEATS" PREMIERE SCREENING

DJs/Performers: Screening of the Film, DJs from the film: Mark Lewis and Angelique.

Where: Rumi, 330 Lincoln Road

When: 8pm - 12am

Price: By Invitation Only

Weblinks: Peace, Love & Beats

Details: Exclusive premiere screening for this fast-faced documentary-style adventure, which follows a group of journalists and a small film crew as they make their way through five days the music conference in Miami. Their quest to find "the record of the conference" takes them through dozens of parties, the massive DanceStar awards show, and offers a backstage glimpse into a hard-working, passionate and often unpredictable industry while touching on more serious issues, such as the impending War in Iraq. With interviews, cameos and performances with over 50 stars including Dave Ralph, Mark Lewis, Paul Oakenfold, BT, Iio, and The Crystal Method.

Originally posted by sobe2003

Like you ragging on crobar . . . oops you were there last weekend . . .

Yes I was, and I had fun. If the right event is going on, I'll go into the depths of hell itself to check it out. A DJ I like was there, and a friend of mine was having a party too, so I had my reasons. :cool:

Oh and you'd be shocked, I did not go to Space last weekend!

ComicHellFreezesOver.jpg

As for the movie, damn, it took long enough to come out. I saw them out last WMC shooting...it was all digital, hell, that thing should have been out ages ago.

Originally posted by pod

Yes I was, and I had fun. If the right event is going on, I'll go into the depths of hell itself to check it out. A DJ I like was there, and a friend of mine was having a party too, so I had my reasons. :cool:

Oh and you'd be shocked, I did not go to Space last weekend!

That could be the story of the year . . . BLOCKBUSTER!!!