Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinions on Black...

i loved factory, loved the hard beats, the people i have met, the experiences, met the love of my life there who ill more likely than not marry...but...

i dont know if im up for what Black entails...meaning...me and my girl have done our share of heavy partying...and you factory goers know what the hell i am talking about...im sure this place will be unreal...music tight as hell...all the old schoolers back for the good ol' days or something similiar...

but...i dont feel like dealing with the money...the drugs...as you cannot say there will be none of...the NYE party had no freakin pat downs...goooood one...i know we could go and hang out and be sober...but as we all know or most of us...that just isnt what it is about when i used to go to factory religiously...when factory sat nights ended...i ended...my sat night after hours...im more than happy rocking out to a factory cd that he put out...taking my shirt off in my room...and doing a toe touch and jamming like 1999...i just dont know if i have it in me to make it that night and get back into the swing of it...i really feel i buried factory when it ended...and i dont want to resurrect it...because im scared of what i might get addicted to again...no pun intended...not even talking about drugs...that is nothing...just the scene...the money spent...losing priority in my life...

just what i am feeling from the bottom of my heart...

let me know what you think my friends...

Gonna test it out a few times and see how it is.

I also cant deal with all that B/S all the time anymore. And I understand what you mean. Big difference going into the city spending 300-500 in a night, coming home, you go to bed - wakeup the next day and its like F*CK...I did it again.

I love JP and the vibe of all the old SF heads. I dont see myself doing it like I used to. Shit...i used to go straight from CPI 6am to SF and then stay there all day. I did that for the whole summer 2 years ago EVERY WEEKEND. Last year I was alot more calm but I still went out alot.

Like I said...Just gonna test out the waters and see what happens. Opening night is a must. You KNOW its gonna be ridiculous, insane, packed, but if your a JP fan..you gotta be there to experience it. After that...I can see myself goin 1-2 times per month. But not everyweek like I used to. Ill almost done with school. Time to put a life together.

Tek

if you dont know than dont worry about it...less people copying the same dance move that too many people do anyway to show off...

Tek...you know that although we dont know each other by face...i agree 100% with you always...its just i am just getting back from WMC...school is a priority...so is health...but as u have said...opening night is a must...but 1-2 times a month is very doubtful for me...but still i have to weigh the bad vs good...but i am very loyal to jp...and will most likely make it...and finally buy you a drink...:)

Originally posted by deppnade

if you dont know than dont worry about it...less people copying the same dance move that too many people do anyway to show off...

I'm not worried about it, just wondering if it's that ridiculous dance that all the guidos do?

Originally posted by trance643

what factory is to you (or was), black im sure is gonna be for a whole new set of people.

100% correct...my cousin just turned 18 and is dying to try a sick sat night party at factory...than it closed...and he is sick of seeing it on those dvds and mtv specials...he wants a piece...maybe now he can get one...

but i think tek is right...the first night is a must...what time would u think it would be open until???

Originally posted by deppnade

i loved factory, loved the hard beats, the people i have met, the experiences, met the love of my life there who ill more likely than not marry...but...

i dont know if im up for what Black entails...meaning...me and my girl have done our share of heavy partying...and you factory goers know what the hell i am talking about...im sure this place will be unreal...music tight as hell...all the old schoolers back for the good ol' days or something similiar...

but...i dont feel like dealing with the money...the drugs...as you cannot say there will be none of...the NYE party had no freakin pat downs...goooood one...i know we could go and hang out and be sober...but as we all know or most of us...that just isnt what it is about when i used to go to factory religiously...when factory sat nights ended...i ended...my sat night after hours...im more than happy rocking out to a factory cd that he put out...taking my shirt off in my room...and doing a toe touch and jamming like 1999...i just dont know if i have it in me to make it that night and get back into the swing of it...i really feel i buried factory when it ended...and i dont want to resurrect it...because im scared of what i might get addicted to again...no pun intended...not even talking about drugs...that is nothing...just the scene...the money spent...losing priority in my life...

just what i am feeling from the bottom of my heart...

let me know what you think my friends...

i turned 18 half year ago on fri and next day which was saturday i went to factory as I heard it was the best club in the city. Boy were my friends right!!

been going twice a month every since, i know i havent experienced the full jp vibe cause i started going when he was about to leave but I had sooo much fun there. it really opened my eyes as to how hardcore parties can get...

I will definetely check out JP's Black, it should be sickk but i dont like it when its packed the fuck out cause I need some space do dance. If its 18+ i am there but i doubt it :(

Recently i found myself partying just like you did back two years ago, i would go to this local club spinning house on Fri, go to work on saturday, then hit this club again and get out at 4am to go to factory and stay at factory till afternoon sunday.

My parents started getting on my case about it since I would spend all my money earned on clubbing so I stopped and go out only once a week. What scares me is that if black turns out nice, and its 18+ along with jp's marathon sets i will get drawn into this all over again, my head cant take all these rolls i used to take... :idea:

but we'll see what happens...

see you there deppnade

let the music take control once again...

We are growing up people! :laugh:

I too did the whole big party scene... Now I moved on to smaller venues where I know everyone around me and we just enjoy the music and have a wonderful time.

Every now and then I like going to a big space to hear super loud sounds and all people watch. I am more into meeting people and mingling and a place like SF or Vinyl, just isnt the place to do it.

Anyhow... Much luck to all the new venues. :D