Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS FRI 's...ANY SUGGESTIONS To BRING BACK THIS PARTY???

WHAT WOULD BRING BACK THIS PARTY??? IS IT A DIFFERENT DJ??? WE ALL KNOW NOW THAT SS HEIGHTS IS 18 ON FRI'S W/ A 4AM CLOSING SO THAT MAY INCREASE BIZ A LIL BUT, THIS NITE HAS STRUGGLED SINCE THE RENOVATION. AND WHAT SUCKS IS, XS IS THE NICEST ROOM ON THAT STRIP. SO TELL ME, WHAT SUGGESTIONS DO YOU HAVE TO IMPROVE FRIDAYS AT XS???

ME PERSONALLY??? I PUT RICHIE SANTANA & JOE GIORGIO IN THE BOOTH, M.C. VINNIE T OR TORO ON THE MIC, 4 HOT DANCERS ON PODIUMS AROUND THE DANCE FLOOR, AND A FEW THEME PARTIES SPREAD OUT THRU OUT THE SUMMER. MABYE I'M CRAZY BUT, WE USED TO LOVE FRI'S AT SS. HOLLA W ANY SUGG'S.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bamboo/Xs promotion is always a good thing but alot of people usualy just end up stayin at bamboo. I don't think an MC makes much a differance anywhere in seaside. You will see an improvement with Xs this summer being thats its 18 n over for girls wich means all the 18-20 year old girls who usualy go to Surf Club on friday nites will now go to Xs/ Bamboo.

Def no rap at Xs if thats what you're plannin cuz if people wanna hear rap, Go to Bamboo

Both Giorgo and Santana are solid DJs but i think the hometown boy, Teo T should be there several friday nites along with the guy who started it all Xs, ANTHONY DeVITO

Here is a real OUT THERE idea.

why not bring in new talent all together? Why not audition DJ's that nobody has heard of. New Sound.. New Vibe.. NEW EVERYTHING.

no offense to any of the dj's listed above, but they are all over the place already.

It'd be nice to have a new sound altogether

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Its all about Sand Bar Fridays. ;)

If the weather is nice, it will get busy. Seasie is tough on Fridays. Alot of people dont want to do clubs on both nights down there IMO.

that is why people dont go to tempts on saturday and sunday????......come on brian.....u are smarter than this!!!

richie santana and joe giorgio like stated above - forget bringing in Lil C for fridays - richie santana drops good beats, it was unfortenate that he had to go up against tsettos saturday nites cause we all know where most people are heading - i think fridays would def turn around down there if that was done

but like said by someone else if the weather is nice i know where i'll be and it aint seaside, i just cant do seaside friday/saturday/sunday

Originally posted by thehype

The Bamboo/Xs promotion is always a good thing but alot of people usualy just end up stayin at bamboo. I don't think an MC makes much a differance anywhere in seaside. You will see an improvement with Xs this summer being thats its 18 n over for girls wich means all the 18-20 year old girls who usualy go to Surf Club on friday nites will now go to Xs/ Bamboo.

Def no rap at Xs if thats what you're plannin cuz if people wanna hear rap, Go to Bamboo

Both Giorgo and Santana are solid DJs but i think the hometown boy, Teo T should be there several friday nites along with the guy who started it all Xs, ANTHONY DeVITO

AN MC ISN'T A DRAW, BUT THE RIGHT ONE JUST MAKES THE PARTY MORE FUN. GETS THE PEOPLE INVOLVED .ESPECIALLY THE YOUNG FOLK. LOL

IM THINKIN ON SATS MUSIC LIKE CIRCA. SHIT FROM EVERYWHERE, KISS, RELENTLESS, MOVIN UP BACK TO

LIMP BISKIT.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Here is a real OUT THERE idea.

why not bring in new talent all together? Why not audition DJ's that nobody has heard of. New Sound.. New Vibe.. NEW EVERYTHING.

no offense to any of the dj's listed above, but they are all over the place already.

It'd be nice to have a new sound altogether

THE PROBLEM W THAT IDEA IS THAT IT WILL NEVER FILL THE ROOM OR EVEN DRAW ENOUGH PPL TO SATISFY THE OWNERS OR THE PROMOTERS. YOU WOULD HAVE TO DO THAT IN A ROOM THAT HOLDS 3 4 EVEN 500 PPL.

NOT XS WHICH HOLDS 1000

Originally posted by vip-tech

AN MC ISN'T A DRAW, BUT THE RIGHT ONE JUST MAKES THE PARTY MORE FUN. GETS THE PEOPLE INVOLVED .ESPECIALLY THE YOUNG FOLK. LOL

IM THINKIN ON SATS MUSIC LIKE CIRCA. SHIT FROM EVERYWHERE, KISS, RELENTLESS, MOVIN UP BACK TO

LIMP BISKIT.

Valid point with the MC

but as far the music, if you are goin to use that format, you mite as well call Xs, BAMBOO 2....