Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS FRI 's...ANY SUGGESTIONS To BRING BACK THIS PARTY???

yaaaaaaaa.. promo is rite.. u guys had some crazzy ideas set up for XS and they lost out on it and are payin for it now.. i guess they are kickin themselves in the ass rite now cuz they could have a bangin party there.. there is still plenty of time for them to turn it around.. the question is will they risk tryin somethin new to get themselves back on their feet??

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yaaaaaaaa.. promo is rite.. u guys had some crazzy ideas set up for XS and they lost out on it and are payin for it now.. i guess they are kickin themselves in the ass rite now cuz they could have a bangin party there.. there is still plenty of time for them to turn it around.. the question is will they risk tryin somethin new to get themselves back on their feet??

uhhh not sure if you are aware or not, BUT XS right now DOES have a good party, great #'s every week and the buzz is great.

They are doing 80's and crap now and it's not working. Bring in Nero as the resident with guests all the time. '99 was the shit at XS. We asked for this party and had it all planned out before the summer and it was denied because they were under the impression that this Johnny Buds guy was gonna draw a crowd. They need originality in there not KTU crap. They need an underground party with sick beats and an original vibe.

I've been promoting for 8 years. The #1 ingredient to a good party is themes. It makes the party. They have to be original and motivate the crowd to participate. The themes draw the people. The music keeps them coming back. We had a full promotion crew and dancers ready to go and they didn't want to hear about it.I'm sorry the palce is dead but they should ahve seen this coming...

just remeber something

the one reason you guys had a good turnout for your party back in '99 was cuz Xs the year before had teen nites on fridays in the summer. Therefor when Xs went to 21 on fridays in '99, it gave people another option. So instead of goin to Bermuda CLub or Bamboo, they could now go to Xs cuz it was something new.

Anthony DeVito, Teo T, Richie Santana, & Manny the Greek def did better numbers then your party nites they spun there.

• 2 years later...
THAT MIGHT WORK

GET SOME COUCHES UP STAIRS, SOME BOTTLE SERVICE ACTION

HOT HOSTS....BESIDES MYSELF......COULD WORK

MUSICLY, IM NOT SURE. IM TRYIN TO STICK W MAINLY HOUSE AND A LITTLE HIP HOP. I THINK BAMMBOO PLAYS EVERYTHING ANYWAY

HOW FUNNY THAT THIS COMBO (house / hiphop) IS WHAT CHANGED THE FACE OF SSH