Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official - Who is NOT going to WMC thread

Had enough, after 4 in a row, it has lost it's magic.

It just seems like a big carnival now........lots and lots of KIDS, like spring break or something. Plus not much new talent anymore, everyone just goes to see the established names.

Felt like it used to be more underground, now it is advertised on the radio, and on clubplanet.

so, i cancelled my room/ticket today, gonna go somewhere more fun

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fouroneone

Had enough, after 4 in a row, it has lost it's magic.

It just seems like a big carnival now........lots and lots of KIDS, like spring break or something. Plus not much new talent anymore, everyone just goes to see the established names.

Felt like it used to be more underground, now it is advertised on the radio, and on clubplanet.

so, i cancelled my room/ticket today, gonna go somewhere more fun

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!! And I thought everyone is as brainwashed about this event as ever. Just to sum it all up another fact about WMC: for the 1st time I ever heard more of an underground DJ will be performing on one of the parties in Miami. You might recall him by the tracks such as Universal Nation, Tranzy State Of Mind, Legacy: of course I am talking about M.I.K.E. (aka PUSH, Plastic Boy, Solar Factor). These bastards did not even include him in the broadcast on Global DJ Broadcast radio. HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT? And once again the entire WMC is ALL ABOUT HOUSE!!!! WTF????

I am going neckbone, how can you ever be burnt out from the conference. The best Dj's in the world and in 85 degree weather when we live in the Northeast.

Cant wait for my flight gonna be sick.

And Cox is back this year at Crobar, Mills at bed crazy lineups.

Originally posted by lelo

I am going neckbone, how can you ever be burnt out from the conference. The best Dj's in the world and in 85 degree weather when we live in the Northeast.

Cant wait for my flight gonna be sick.

And Cox is back this year at Crobar, Mills at bed crazy lineups.

What best DJs you talking about? Give me a break!!!! UK completely dominates the WMC which I am sorry to break it to you is NOT all that representative of the dance culture. And of course fouroneone was right...this became pathetic since Spring Break coincides with WMC which means that all the underage frat brothers and sorority sisters will be getting off on each other while nipping pills and trying to get drunk under age. WMC lost its magik

Most people are staying home to avoid people like you.

It used to be fun, now it is like all of the Bridges and Tunnels point to miami for a week instead of NYC

Hey FOUR at least the crowd in NYC during that week will be AWSOME. Plus we get some really nice parties here....no worries...music shall take over NYC for that week!!!

Most people are staying home to avoid people like you.

It used to be fun, now it is like all of the Bridges and Tunnels point to miami for a week instead of NYC

The exact reason why I will not be attending this year!

People forgot that it was a week of "Networking" and that it was and actual "Confrence"

Im waiting for MTV to use the WMC as one of their spring break destinations

Originally posted by mattm2o

The exact reason why I will not be attending this year!

People forgot that it was a week of "Networking" and that it was and actual "Confrence"

Im waiting for MTV to use the WMC as one of their spring break destinations

I thought it was already DONE NO?

:knife:

first year it was fun. 2nd was better. 3rd was fucking great. last year just blew for me. once u reach a personal climatic point, u know it's time to move on. 4 years straight was enough for me too. it's just human nature though- too much of the same thing- and your bound to get a dislike or distaste for it. i've never been to hawaii, so i'm going in july. south beach is stilla great, beautiful city; have fun to those who go.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

first year it was fun. 2nd was better. 3rd was fucking great. last year just blew for me. once u reach a personal climatic point, u know it's time to move on. 4 years straight was enough for me too. it's just human nature though- too much of the same thing- and your bound to get a dislike or distaste for it. i've never been to hawaii, so i'm going in july. south beach is stilla great, beautiful city; have fun to those who go.

You right...I still love South Beach...Although there is one place where I would go every year...IBIZA

Originally posted by skarrd4life

yo i'm not going to WMC. IS there anything going on up here during that time????

OF COURSE!!! Just look at the Avalon line up. I am sure Arc will throw some nice bashes and Crobar will have something going. Dont worry we wont be alone. Plus I am totally convinced that crowds will be all better with all other peeps gone to FL.

Oh man, I miss SKOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tranceou

OF COURSE!!! Just look at the Avalon line up. I am sure Arc will throw some nice bashes and Crobar will have something going. Dont worry we wont be alone. Plus I am totally convinced that crowds will be all better with all other peeps gone to FL.

:blank: :blank: