Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official - Who is NOT going to WMC thread

Originally posted by annaconda

So for the heads who aren't going south, what's the hottest party in NYC?

It's my birthday and me & my friends'll dance if we want to...

You actually have a choice (WOW so great to say it about NYC nightlife again) between Arc, Avalon, Spirit, Crobar. All the choices will be just fun.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wmc is off the hook, anybody who is bitching is not going and just hating on it because their not gonna be there, or because they have been and don't want to get drugged out for 5 days in a row,(Respectable decision) but if u like dance music its either ibiza or this once a year crackfest

just my opinion....

Dave R

.....look for the album.....

Originally posted by daver24

The wmc is off the hook, anybody who is bitching is not going and just hating on it because their not gonna be there, or because they have been and don't want to get drugged out for 5 days in a row,(Respectable decision) but if u like dance music its either ibiza or this once a year crackfest

just my opinion....

Dave R

.....look for the album.....

& BTW no1 is bitching. We just expressed our opinions why its not as what it is hyped up to be.

From 1991-2001, great memories, saw the changes in the Miami and dance music scene over the decade, haven't gone in two years and haven't missed it. I have to say like 1997 or 98 was the last really good time I had, before it got overcrowded and became a real mainstream event. The best years were in the 90's with Liquid, Glam Slam, Shadow Lounge, The Mix, Bash, Warsaw and when Miami Beach was open for afterhours, those were the days. Thinking of actually putting the Nightclub show in Vegas on my calander for a change of scenery next year, anyone ever been, I think it runs a week or two after WMC?

Originally posted by gotsumoves

music is all i need. fuck where in the world i am . or whoever is next to me. fuck what venue or type of crowd attends. fuck if its underground, mainstream, new, old, trendy, classic, spun by supah stah dj whomeverthefuck. fuck the fact that its wmc or a monday night in my cousin's dingy basement. i know that pure, unmistakable feeling of truth and light that music sparks in my soul. It is all i search for, all that matters, the rest of the variables are not important to me. music is all i need.

yes i will be attending yes its my first time but that doesn't matter either.

virgin

Originally posted by gotsumoves

music is all i need. fuck where in the world i am . or whoever is next to me. fuck what venue or type of crowd attends. fuck if its underground, mainstream, new, old, trendy, classic, spun by supah stah dj whomeverthefuck. fuck the fact that its wmc or a monday night in my cousin's dingy basement. i know that pure, unmistakable feeling of truth and light that music sparks in my soul. It is all i search for, all that matters, the rest of the variables are not important to me. music is all i need.

yes i will be attending yes its my first time but that doesn't matter either.

virgin?