Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what promoter on this board has the most real pull?

without getting into a long speech, simply put my favorite promoter & performer who STARTED DEKO LOUNGE, ran the VIP @ AByss, started as an MC @ ABYSS when ABYSS first opened, and ran with it for over the first 5 years..

hands down the nicest most genuine person, is MATT MANGO. :D:eek:

Who else can promote the party, run the evening and than destroy the dance floor with crazy live drums?!!!!!!!!!

take another look @ MATT MANGO

btw, He (and his partners JERRY X, DANNY B...) just started FRidays @ XL and it is the best new party I have been to since he started DEKO Thursdays...

This tuesday he is starting a new TUESDAY @ ELEMENTS in SEA BRIGHT..(BONJOVIS' brand new ultra~lounge and supper club).

:dj::clap2::hoparound 02.24.04 Tuesday @ ELEMENTS FOR SUSHI and drinks with djs: UNIQUE & ESTEBAN

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

you guys are all great. jersey got some sick parties going.

As for the promoter who is always the drunkest when you see them.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thats a hard one. what do you think guys.

THAT WAS THE EASIEST QUESTION ON THIS THREAD!!! JOE "GIMMIE A RACK OF 3 VODKA" CAROLLO!!!!

NO ONE ON THIS BOARD CAN OUT DRINK THIS MOFO

Originally posted by foxylady89

without getting into a long speech, simply put my favorite promoter & performer who STARTED DEKO LOUNGE, ran the VIP @ AByss, started as an MC @ ABYSS when ABYSS first opened, and ran with it for over the first 5 years..

hands down the nicest most genuine person, is MATT MANGO. :D:eek:

Who else can promote the party, run the evening and than destroy the dance floor with crazy live drums?!!!!!!!!!

take another look @ MATT MANGO

btw, He (and his partners JERRY X, DANNY B...) just started FRidays @ XL and it is the best new party I have been to since he started DEKO Thursdays...

This tuesday he is starting a new TUESDAY @ ELEMENTS in SEA BRIGHT..(BONJOVIS' brand new ultra~lounge and supper club).

:dj::clap2::hoparound 02.24.04 Tuesday @ ELEMENTS FOR SUSHI and drinks with djs: UNIQUE & ESTEBAN

I thinks it's clearly obvious you created this screen name just to hype up this guy and those parties. Good job!

Im just wondering if this is the GHEYest thread ever or if any others top this.

I think its cheese for promoters to say I have done this and I can book that.

Thats all great but I for one dont live in the past.

Its all about what youre gonna do and who you know.

Originally posted by kostaP

Im just wondering if this is the GHEYest thread ever or if any others top this.

I think its cheese for promoters to say I have done this and I can book that.

Thats all great but I for one dont live in the past.

Its all about what youre gonna do and who you know.

I dont agree one bit. I know for a fact , a few people like this thread. Futhermore.

Your past reputation of the things you have done and accomplished is what makes up your character of who you are now which in turn allows people to trust you to do a certain job.

I’m not going to go to a job interview with a resume of experience I am planning on getting

wHAT I meant is cheesy is promoters coming on here I have done this and that.

c'mon

anyone can pick up a phone and book a dj.

its not a huge secret.

call track

Eugene

ruben martinez nene music

famous artists agency

william morris

or any of the record labels.

I really dont see the big deal with booking anyone.

International or not. Jersey is not ready for big name Uk and Euro DJ's.

This is not Ibiza this is not Mykonos this is new jersey where we like Richie (rydell and santana) Denny and other Jersey names as well as our local "big names"

JP is not well know out of this area.

I was in a little shit town in Colorado and they were booking names like Kimball Collins and other trance Dj's that Jersey wont/cant book.

Its a known fact that everyone feels safer booking Richie or Denny than a Big name import DJ. And thats the way it is.

Originally posted by kostaP

wHAT I meant is cheesy is promoters coming on here I have done this and that.

c'mon

anyone can pick up a phone and book a dj.

its not a huge secret.

call track

Eugene

ruben martinez nene music

famous artists agency

william morris

or any of the record labels.

I really dont see the big deal with booking anyone.

International or not. Jersey is not ready for big name Uk and Euro DJ's.

This is not Ibiza this is not Mykonos this is new jersey where we like Richie (rydell and santana) Denny and other Jersey names as well as our local "big names"

JP is not well know out of this area.

I was in a little shit town in Colorado and they were booking names like Kimball Collins and other trance Dj's that Jersey wont/cant book.

Its a known fact that everyone feels safer booking Richie or Denny than a Big name import DJ. And thats the way it is.

yeah that def makes sense.

First off 90% of all parties have have like a million promoters, not many if any have 1 and only 1 promoter doing the party.....If there was a party in a desert, i don't think any of the nj promoters could get a good turn out....................not bashing them, most r not willing to mix it up...............

Originally posted by mkutlass

First off 90% of all parties have have like a million promoters, not many if any have 1 and only 1 promoter doing the party.....If there was a party in a desert, i don't think any of the nj promoters could get a good turn out....................not bashing them, most r not willing to mix it up...............

bro..lol

jersey parties dont have many promoters... a few at most.

Guest bonsolidd

WOW...............thanx everyone soto serg gee upper ect....I have been doing this for ever and promotions has been my only full time job I have ever done............. It's not easy work and I don't punch in and out! It is a lifestyle where every hour is a werkin' hour!

I gotta say is that i can book anything or anyone in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT

I AM NOT SHIT WITHOUT A GOOD STAFF , OWNERSHIP AND THOSE I CHOOSE TO SURROND MYSELF WITH!!!

;)

Sergio, I never met you, but you have class man. You're thread makes alot of sense. I used to go to abyss and Deko, and my vote is definitely Joey Enuff. He and his crew are great. Never an empty club. Joey in my opinion is def the best in NJ, not taking anything away from anyone! he just has never dissapointed me at any event. Big nights or off nights, its never empty.

Originally posted by joe81

Sergio, I never met you, but you have class man. You're thread makes alot of sense. I used to go to abyss and Deko, and my vote is definitely Joey Enuff. He and his crew are great. Never an empty club. Joey in my opinion is def the best in NJ, not taking anything away from anyone! he just has never dissapointed me at any event. Big nights or off nights, its never empty.

wtf is joey enuff?

Originally posted by notallthere444

wtf is joey enuff?

he is who binoy works for. I am not saying anyone is the best its not bond, its not me, its not joey, its not tommy d, its not ptak and its not adam & bill. We are all real good and we count on each other for support. I was just bothered that his name wasnt mentioned in the elite. It definitely deserves to be.

OK MY VOTE GOES TO JOEY ENUFF AND CO. (BINOY,WILL,ECT.), I WORKED FOR JOEY FOR ALONG TIME, NOW IM TRYING TO MY OWN THING. I WOULDNT EVEN BE ABLE TO DO WHAT IM DOING NOW IF IT WASENT FOR HIM. HE TAUGHT ME ABOUT THIS BUISNESS,AND INTRODUCED TO HALF THE PEOPLE I KNOW IN THE BIZ.HIS PARTIES ARE ALWAYS SICK.THANKS JOE.

ALSO I GIVE MAD PROPS TO BON SOLID HE CAN ALSO THROW DOWN SOME SICK ASS PARTIES.

AND TO ALL THE OTHER PROMOTERS OUT THERE KEEP DOING YOUR THING AND KEEP THE NIGHTLIFE IN JERZY STRONG

Originally posted by *************

Long Live Solid Enuff !!!! I remeber the old Bunka days...If ya really wanna go back,STINGRAYS! Whoa! lol

Much love to my man Joey Enuff, not to mention he's one of the only "promoters" I have ever met that actually has ownership in a club. Evolution in Philly. Nuff Said.

funny how you bring up stingrays good olde days bon was throwing the parties for the first three years solo. old raves bringing in nyc club djs casanova & glenn fiscia joey enuff was a bartender there..bon & joey worked together for sometime then they bounced together forming solid enuff @ hunkabunkas a shame they went there ways and weird how joey still uses solid enuff seems like he wanted bons rep to rub off???seems shady?they are such different promoters bons good musically and has a good pulse on people joey has the organized youth army for the jersey teen nights...seems like they split for somethin stupid cause their parties together were awsome..just wierd? they must have really had it out for each other

Those def were the days....If you couldnt get laid after wednesday or friday night at bunka you had problems......They used to pack that place. As for now and this board, my hats off to binoy and crew. I know you were there back in the day too and you cant throw a bad party these days...Keep up the good work boys.....I just got a flashback....Anybody remember leopard lounge

Originally posted by gianna01

shame they went there ways and weird how joey still uses solid enuff seems like he wanted bons rep to rub off???seems shady?

SolidEnuff is Joey Enuffs Company. He owns and operates SolidEnuff Consulting.

Bon doesnt have any ownership in his company. Theres nothing shady about it.

Right now SolidEnuff is Myself, Joey, Will Stern

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by notallthere444

Who do you think is the biggest in nj. I know who i think it is. I aint posting it though cuase it is just a guess....

i'm cool - i have a website with pics of clubbers

i'm cool - i started clubbing 2 years ago

i'm cool - i love doing xtc,k, and coke

i'm cool - i love my tribal house music and my tribal tattoos

i'm cool - i shoot steroids and spike my hair like everyone else

bmw lease - $500/month

wardrobe - $250 for typical night out, diesel jeans,a/x shirt, dior shades, etc

tribal tat on arm - $200

rent - $0 (living at home)

summer share - $1700

computer - $2000 (to download the latest tracks)

community college education - PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)