Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve Review

xxgrooveericxx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch! what a friggin' fun time i had last night! I love it when the vibe is so warm and friendly and i can look at anybody in the room and smile and they don't gotta ask why. Jimmy T. gots skillz:D To bad your tampon got full and you blazed( I thought we were gonna tag biatch!)j/k, honestly there were so many CP'ers there it would take an hour to name you all, no sandycheeks;) ;) though to my dismay! Flip(or GOD) and Themrs you guys are so down- MUCH LOVE! Leo my bwah but you gotta tell you know who(koky) to stop trying so hard with that weak ass rap!:D I heard him invite her to dinner at a nice scottish resturant...

McDonalds! that cheap ass mo'fo.

Pod you are a badass on them lights you, should definately be handling more of those duties. Jackie don't ever stop dancing and if you gotta stop jump on bling's shoes for sec cause that kid don't ever stop!!!! Miriam mmmm...mm...MMMMM! thats all.:cool:

Carissa just CRAZY and Lola did you see that pink elephant in the corner cause i think i did or maybe its was just the lights anyways.

Phillip, Mimi, Ramon, Nick, Mike, Jon, Robin, Edgar you guys all rock

Chaflas ahhh well i asked funk to send you a tuna sandwich from me to you with love!

Not that kind of love you pickle sniffer!

:laugh:

Anyways Mahalo! see you all on Monday!!!! Matt

firstly a big thanks to Jon for the hook up. the nerve staff; door folks, bartenders, etc are among the most pleasant folks to deal with on the beach. LOL I'm ordering my drink, the bartender gave me a run down of all the Nerve weekly parties. that's the way you market a club.:aright: big props to the CP folks in da house. as Flip says when have good music, and good folks you can't help but have a good time. sorry Eric I had to bounce to crobar. you have a Patron shot ,with your name on it next time around. :eek:

hope to see everyone out for Domingo and Jimmy T at Jazid on Sunday..

:cool:

Originally posted by Bling

ok this board hates me i cant post this review. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i tried twice i give up

ill just list everyone there

1. carrisa--- ur always a blast and def one of my best friends on the board. no party is the same without CRZY C

2. koky -eddy 2 koky 0 LOL

3. leo- watch ur brother dawg near eddy lol

4. grooveric- thanks for the invite to Pure

5. chaflas-so funny what u told me "if i knew edgar was in the house and i was spinning id go the fuck off nasty hardcore style " LOL

6. sobeton- great seeing u come out for the short time u were there. see u at space

7. miriam -i lost my dancing partner early.. heard u went to crobar?

8. lisaloca-- crazy crazy and beautiful woman

9. trancemonkey-beautufiul as always. so glad to see u out with the cpers. cp rocks doesnt it

10. saleen - omg i died saleen dancing with a hottie .

11. loloahotass---omfg ur cool as hell. glad to meet u finally

12. edgar v-- omfg dancing to house i died

13. eddy guerra - u fucked koky up again LOL

14. vaughz- ill catch ur set soon i def have to get to opium

15. mirza- hope ur afterhours set went well

16.mursa - damn uve been out a lot lately good seein ya

17. the guy who was there as early as i was lol (rich)

18. matt spector-thanks for the cd always a pleasure seeing u spin

19) jimmy t- great set cant wait to hear more

20 oscar fonseca - yes i do listen to all kinds of music

21. mimi- love ya, ur always fun to hang with

22. phillipio- thanks for drink. so funny u buy me a drink, koky gets u one and i get mimi one.... cant u just feel the love :)

23, flip and tonie- always a pleasure seeing u two. thanks for askin how i was feeling toni ... people actually do read my posts yay

24. patricia - ok if my bestest of buddies comes out on a fri nite u know its the shit ...... :)

25 jon cowan- always a great host .. ill def be droppin by nerve more often

26. POD -thanks for the pics and great job on the lights there for a bit.....IM RICK JAMES BITCH LOL

ok the review

of actual club

wow nerve is lookin good. and i just dont mean the hottie bartenders wow the club lighting looked great. i love the actual decor the lights on the walls looked fantastic and the sound system sounded so much better. it was turned down A LOT since the last time i came to see matt spin. wmc at nerve is gonna rock it for those that are goin. club looks great and the lineup is sick

omfg junior vasquez gonna be there im sure saleen is goin to this event

my nite

got there at 1045 cuz i just get there early like a fucktard lol.. but this time it was def worth getting to a club early. as AMALIA was on the decks. absolutely stunniing :eek: great set as well. second i saw phillipo i begged him to introduce me lol . since phillipo is MR BLUE.. so he did.. and i i shook her hand .. AND THEN I DIED. then jimmy t took the decks and sick and all.... u all saw me go off by the end of his set. talked to jimmy before hand told me about an unfortunate incident prior. much props to mrmatas for getting jimmy over to nerve .

after jimmy then matt took over for a bit and he and cowan switched off. then some dj i dont know was up for 2 hrs or so .. around 3 then matt took the decks again and tore it up

around this time the saleen and bling reunion occured i was sitting on the bar stool next to trancemonkey and koky when saleen walks by and then he says hey dan. we shake hands and pod gets it on film or so i hear oyyyyyy vay. the feud IS OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL

see u at space for oscar in the coming months nick.

anyways since eveRYONE was remindin me of the stripper pole incident the first time i was like fuck it . so i did an encore. i know im a fucktard LOL

i left around 420 actually LOL great timing i guess. i had a great time with everyone . and koky i am THE REAL CLUB LEGEND i just felt like shyte by the end of the nite. ;)

hope this review posts lol

ps that chick on the stripper pole was fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

btw i died 3 times tointe and they were not music related.

Great times last night!!! Thanks to Pod for taking a photo of me with Saleen (he's the coolest; extremely knowledgeable about music) proudly flyin' his birdie!!! Bling, you're a character! Sorry I missed your stripper pole routine last night! Jimmy T rocked it as always!!! I missed Amalia's set but at least I got Bling to DIE!!!

It was great to hang out with Rick (djrx) and Carissa (that encounter with the bad guys really spooked me!).

And now on to Koky... YOU FOOL!!!

I must have told you like 7 times what drink I wanted! :laugh:

Great techy, groovy house music by Matt and Jon!!!

And now I get to pick on Lolahotass for staying for such a short time!!! Vaughan, that was the longest fucking bathroom break I've ever heard of (but thanks for the Patron)!!! But Bling, how could you forget Jackie (brwneydtrouble)?

:D:hat:

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

Ouch! what a friggin' fun time i had last night! I love it when the vibe is so warm and friendly and i can look at anybody in the room and smile and they don't gotta ask why. Jimmy T. gots skillz:D To bad your tampon got full and you blazed( I thought we were gonna tag biatch!)j/k, honestly there were so many CP'ers there it would take an hour to name you all, no sandycheeks;) ;) though to my dismay! Flip(or GOD) and Themrs you guys are so down- MUCH LOVE! Leo my bwah but you gotta tell you know who(koky) to stop trying so hard with that weak ass rap!:D I heard him invite her to dinner at a nice scottish resturant...

Pod you are a badass on them lights you, should definately be handling more of those duties. Jackie don't ever stop dancing and if you gotta stop jump on bling's shoes for sec cause that kid don't ever stop!!!! Miriam mmmm...mm...MMMMM! thats all.:cool:

Carissa just CRAZY and Lola did you see that pink elephant in the corner cause i think i did or maybe its was just the lights anyways.

Chaflas ahhh well i asked funk to send you a tuna sandwich from me to you with love!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That entire response is just pure comedy! You should write for "America's Funniest DJ's" on Fox. What's that? You've never heard of that show? Me neither. :(

hey everybody! it was good hanging out with all of u again and seeing everyone taking it easy b4 conference ;) i thought the music last nite at nerve was exceptionally great. Jimmy- sorry i missed your set but i will try to be there on sunday. Matt- mmmmmm, u were looking pretty hot with the sandals and all :D

sobeton- :idea: this beats all over my body! ramon- one more drink, we dont want the alcohol to go to waste :laugh:

Last night was fucking awesome.

I had to stop dancing cuz my abs and back were killing me! I'm so out of shape.

My friend Trancemonkey is gonna help me out with that situation. :aright: Thanks again Maribel! :kiss2:

Seriously, the music was amazing. :eek: All the DJ's were awesome. Can't wait to do it again!

Hey guys--great time last night for the very short time i was able to stay! I really had to force myself to leave because 9am comes real quick--so of course just as Matt starts to bang shit out i have to dip----props to all new peeps i met and great seeing the usual suspects!!! Once again---sorry for having to jet so quickly!

Patricia

Originally posted by themrs

Last night was fucking awesome.

I had to stop dancing cuz my abs and back were killing me! I'm so out of shape.

My friend Trancemonkey is gonna help me out with that situation. :aright: Thanks again Maribel! :kiss2:

Seriously, the music was amazing. :eek: All the DJ's were awesome. Can't wait to do it again!

Ummm, and i say this with the utmost respect for you and flip but, your back and abs weren't killing you cause you are out of shape:tongue: and trancemonkey it was definately a pleasure to meet you last night i can't believe patricia was there and you didn't come say hi:mad:

Another evening with the CP crew and another night I won't forget. First off, I want send my shoutouts to the Djs for the evening, you guys definately put on a show for everyone. It seemed as if the transition from DJ to DJ was perfect. The general flow of the evening was great.

Secondly, I want to send my shout outs to some special people I got a chance to come in contact with throughout the evening.....

1. Bling - You were the first guy up in that place. I was the second. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2. CrzyC - ;) I had a blast with you the entire evening. Complicated what?

3. Flip - You know what's up brother. Send my thoughts and prayers to that wonderful family of yours. We'll hit up a Heat game soon.

4. Koky - Always great seeing you and your brother. I'll burn those cds for you and give them to you the next time I see you.

5. happyface - let me know whats up with the pc. Da BEARS, Da BEARS, Da BEARS!

6. Brwneydtrouble - great hanging with you Friday. :)

7. philippio - u r my fellow west coast househead!

8. mimid - thanks for listening :) Not so quiet anymore now, huh?

9. JimmyT - quality set. Great talking with you also.

10. lolahotass - great to finally meet you.

11. EdgarV - Take it easy on me the next time in Madden. Try to score only 60 this time. Haha.....Antwan Randle, who?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah i dipped like a little bitch, i was beat dude... Im sure we'll have plenty of opportunities in the future...:D Had a blast though Mr Spector & the Southside Crew Rocked the house ... The entire night seemed to flow just right... Thanks again Jon for havin me, and thanks to EVERYONE for showin us locals some love... See everyone @ Jazid tonight!!! :cool:

Ummm, and i say this with the utmost respect for you and flip but, your back and abs weren't killing you cause you are out of shape:tongue: and trancemonkey it was definately a pleasure to meet you last night i can't believe patricia was there and you didn't come say hi:mad:

I did say hi, u dork! U didnt see Miriam and me waving @ u like a couple of retards from the front of the booth? :D Trying to get your attention while you were so focused was futile i guess! Great job, Matt! Keep it coming, brahhhhhhhhhh!

Well, here's my review. I know it is Sunday, but better late than never!

Wanted to say I had a great time on Friday, the music was really good, the vibe was great, and the people were awesome like always. I'm really glad I got a chance to talk and get to know a couple of CPers a little more (you know who you are), you are all such incredible people. Only hope to have lots and lots of other opportunites like those!!

Well, to quote again, it is always a good and memorable time with you guys.

And toni, whenever you want, really, pm me. I'll go over and show you some stuff to help with your back!:)

See you all tommorrow at MIA!!:):party::beer:

Many thanks to the Nerve Crew for hooking us all up!!! Jimmy T and Spector...MAD PROPS!!! Had my booty shakin all night long! Good to see all of the fine CP folks out and about...even those that are currently retired...YEAH RIGHT!

Nice to FINALLY meet Dekan, Phrankadelic, South of 5th and...GUYMAN!!! You are just as cool as Lola said you are!:D DJRX...thanks for being my partner in crime all night ;) . Philippio and Mimi...you guys are INSANE!!!!:laugh:

See you all on the dancefloor!

:getdown:

BTW...Saleen, you owe me 4 comps and 12 drink tickets for hooking you up with my friend!!!:D

thanks again everybody for the props.. We really hope to see you all on friday for DEMI, Jaun mejia, and Jon Cowan for some more proper house music... For a guestlist - email sami@nervelounge.com as for getting this fridays crew back together again? I would love that - what do you think guys? Maybe the 19th of march???? I had a blast playing with Jimmy, Matt and the southside boys and would be honored to do it again in the not so distant future... hope to see you all at nerve for deepersubstance this coming frday and then of course for wmc.. for any pre-event ticketing wanted for our wmc week you can buy them now at www.groovetickets.com - see you all from the booth friday - thanks again, and this week you all need to make a point to come introduce yourselves - I promise shots for all of you! LOL

thanks again

Jon:)

It was also wonderful to hang out with :) even though he only showed up for a little while and kept stepping out...

He almost got into a fight with the bouncer at the door cause he asked to get stamped for re-entry and when he saw that the stamp was not a :) , he got really agitated! I thought we were both going to get ousted!!!

:D:hat: