Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFFICIAL CP (Clubplanet) Meet-Up @ XL Friday Feb. 27

x?x

Daryl Daren // Jerry X //Matt Mango // Nick Andreottola // Victor Soto //Danny B // Frank Sessa // Fabrizio // Jerry C

FIRST WEEK REVIEW:

First we would like to thank everyone that came out to XL this past Friday. We were at FULL capacity by 12 and the crowd didn't stop coming through. Big thanks to Estabon for setting the evening just right with his soul-full house and progressive set. By 12 lights were off and came on to Matt Mango and Estabon for their percussion set. Pounding their fists to the conga's and drums taking the night to a different level. Afterwards Unique came and took the night away with the best of hip hop, house, 80's, & Rock. Great set guys, great set !!! Over all of the night the ratio to for women was way over the men and the trend of this crowd simply amazed everyone. So glad to meet so many people from all the websites for their support. Also like to thank Shane and his crew from Parademg.com for interviewing and taking shots of the night. Be sure to catch pics and review @ www.parademg.com in the March issue of the opening night of B-Scene Fridays @ XL.

FRIDAY FEBUARY 27TH

@ XL Lounge

Come see who is the face behind the screen-name from Clubplanet @ XL Friday February 27th. Hosting it will be the #1 website around Clubplanet.com. We will like to thank you all for keeping the Jersey scene alive and making it possible. Complimentary admission for all Clubplanet members before 11pm. Ladies are still free til 1130. Music will be supplied by disc jockies Unique and Estabon. Pounding their fists to the congo's will be Matt Mango and Estabon setting the mid evening to its par.

Also free cd give away mixed by DJ Unique !!!!!!

FOR TABLE RESERVATION CALL 732-207-7247

Door by: Jerry X & Victor Soto

XL Lounge

70 Jabez Street

Newark, NJ (Ironbound)

www.XLLounge.com:cool:

Originally posted by Dee Phunk

Can someone tell me if XL Lounge is a brand new club or an old club renovated with a new name?

This isn't trivia or anything. I just need to know.

Gracias.

XL LOUNGE IS A NEW VENUE.

Everyone was on point Friday night!

Big ups to Esteban for bringing back the memories!

I'm definately glad I had the floor to myself for a while!!!

Looking forward to doing it over again

Respect

Jessica

Originally posted by esteban21

thank you mr.mango for the positive reinforcement...i must say your shit was on point as well...i'll make sure that this friday's early set will be better than last weeks...i'm still working the kinks out...peace love and music...:D:eek::blank::idea::rolleyes: