Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE tune of the WMC? Predictions please

Admitting that drum n bass, house, trance etc are often not the best of bedfellows when it comes to debating what "good music" constitutes, what do people think with be the tune to emerge from the WMC as the sound of the summer?

Having the benefit of Radio 1, despite the fact there is still over a week to go, I am going for Cohen vs Deluxe- Just Kick. It was Carl Cox's #1 tune this week, while Jules and Tong seem to have the thing on repeat for their shows.

You disagree and say....:idea:

Originally posted by londonsounds

Admitting that drum n bass, house, trance etc are often not the best of bedfellows when it comes to debating what "good music" constitutes, what do people think with be the tune to emerge from the WMC as the sound of the summer?

Having the benefit of Radio 1, despite the fact there is still over a week to go, I am going for Cohen vs Deluxe- Just Kick. It was Carl Cox's #1 tune this week, while Jules and Tong seem to have the thing on repeat for their shows.

You disagree and say....:idea:

i dont think this will be near the top of the list. its just a remix of pontape with the tim deluxe vocal. I like how its done, but not goin to be song of the conference. a lot of new stuff will debut down there, and we will find out then. cant wait to see the new shit tiesto drops from his forthcoming album.

I think it's crazy trying to predict what is going to be "hot" this year before the conference, as someone I think had mentioned we will all find out when we're there.

I can say that Pangea Recordings has a nice line up of releases for 2004. I'm sure you will hear a few of em in some sets during the conference:D

Originally posted by soulprojector

I think it's crazy trying to predict what is going to be "hot" this year before the conference, as someone I think had mentioned we will all find out when we're there.

I can say that Pangea Recordings has a nice line up of releases for 2004. I'm sure you will hear a few of em in some sets during the conference:D

exactly

Originally posted by pizzacheaze

yep, but its gonna rip it up at the pool

truuuuu

will def be a great track for the pool parties, but I dont think it wil make a big impact at the conference since a lot of jocks have been droppin it for a few months...