Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Review of XL - WOW !!!!!!

Sorry for the late review.

First we would like to thank everyone that came out to XL this past Friday. We were at FULL capacity by 12 and the crowd didn't stop coming through. Big thanks to Estabon for setting the evening just right with his soul-full house and progressive set. By 12 lights were off and came on to Matt Mango and Estabon for their percussion set. Pounding their fists to the conga's and drums taking the night to a different level. Afterwards Unique came and took the night away with the best of hip hop, house, 80's, & Rock. Great set guys, great set !!! Over all of the night the ratio to for women was way over the men and the trend of this crowd simply amazed everyone. So glad to meet so many people from all the websites for their support. Also like to thank Shane and his crew from Parademg.com for interviewing and taking shots of the night. Be sure to catch pics and review @ www.parademg.com in the March issue of the opening night of B-Scene Fridays @ XL.

Next Friday February 27th an Official Clubplanet Meet-Up @ XL. Complimentary admission for all CP members before 11pm. Come see WHO is the person behind that screen name. Ladies are still admitted free before 1130. Come B-Scene @ this New Party in the New Year @ XL Lounge. Music will be supplied by disc jockies Estabon & Unique. Again taking the night to another level will be Matt Mango and Estabon doing their percussion set.

Door by: Victor Soto & Jerry X

XL Lounge[/szie]

70 Jabez Street ( the Ironbound )

Newark, NJ

www.XLLounge.com ( directions )

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promotions

Originally posted by paradeatw

I heard nothing but great reviews... I am looking forward to stopping by one Friday coming up... I was at Crobar that night, and from what I hear - XL Lounge was just a party rockin good time.

Thanks again Shane !

We'll be talking soon.

Victor Soto

Sandman DOnt get worked up,

No one is goping to tell you how the bouncers cold cocked a young lad and knocked him the fuck out.

One wicked punch and the kid was out.

XL gets 2 thumbs down for piss poor security.

and lets call a spade a spade. the crowd wasnt all that hot either.

Originally posted by MattMango

friday no one was fighting @ XL.

XL was amazing and the crowd was beautiful...

..go back 2 boston lil boy. :D:eek:

Yes there was a fight. I kow the guy that got knocked the fuck out.

You are lying to protect your party. at least tell the people the truth.

if u r trying to start a rumor about fights thats just pathetic.

i was there as u all know all night and witnessed not one fight...if any fighting is going on, it wont be tolerated, and will be dismissed professionally.

if a bouncer knocked someone out i think all the partners and owners would know about it...

if it did happen, and if no one told me about it I feel bad for whoever was involved.

we dont want anyone who was involved in the (supposed) fight back.

try spreading some love instead of all ur hate around, u might like it.