Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The BEST Party in New Jersey

Eric Gunther (eric's clothing in Red Bank, and former South Beach Miami Marketing and Promotion Leader) along with Matt Mango (Deko Lounge and over ten years in the Promotion Business) are hosting TUESDAYS at ELEMENTS in Sea Bright. For those of you living under a rock, Elements is the new Asian Fusian Supper and Cocktail Lounge owned by the Bon Jovi family. This party is by far the closest thing to being at a South Beach dinner party. It starts early at 7 and rolls till 2 with the best DJ's to ever come here to Jersey. Not to mention the super hot young professional crowd that frequents this event. So far this party has been written up in several newspapers already. Im telling you this party is by far the best.

TUESDAYS @ ELEMENTS Sea Bright NJ

Originally posted by ericsinredbank

Eric Gunther (eric's clothing in Red Bank, and former South Beach Miami Marketing and Promotion Leader) along with Matt Mango (Deko Lounge and over ten years in the Promotion Business) are hosting TUESDAYS at ELEMENTS in Sea Bright. For those of you living under a rock, Elements is the new Asian Fusian Supper and Cocktail Lounge owned by the Bon Jovi family. This party is by far the closest thing to being at a South Beach dinner party. It starts early at 7 and rolls till 2 with the best DJ's to ever come here to Jersey. Not to mention the super hot young professional crowd that frequents this event. So far this party has been written up in several newspapers already. Im telling you this party is by far the best.

TUESDAYS @ ELEMENTS Sea Bright NJ

GOOD LUCK WITH THE PARTY GUYS. I WILL BE THERE TO SUPPORT THIS TUESDAY.

BAR A is no where on this level. Its like compairing Nikki Beach club in South Beach to Tradewinds in Sea Bright. Elements is upscale and professional. Bar A is dollar draft chugging frat boys.

ELEMENTS ON TUESDAYS

YOU ARE SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I bet BAR C is better than ELEMENTS

SICKKKKKKKKKk mother fucker SICKKKKKKKKKK

BAR A is no where on this level. Its like compairing Nikki Beach club in South Beach to Tradewinds in Sea Bright. Elements is upscale and professional. Bar A is dollar draft chugging frat boys.

ELEMENTS ON TUESDAYS

yea but its still the most consistant tues nite party goin on

Whoever comparred ELEMENTS in Sea Bright W/ bar ( thats just ridiculously funny) hasn't seen ELEMENTS and probably just likes to hate...

ELEMENTS the lounge this Tuesday and all spring and summer will surely set the bar higher than most club's and lounges can reach.

Come see what the next level is all about...for the mature minded...no negativity just great times with your friends.

FREE ALL NIGHT @ the door!

Come for the food, or the music...you'll simply love it.

spring & summer events:afro::cheese::dj::clap2::party::love2::lol3::laugh:

Originally posted by MattMango

Whoever comparred ELEMENTS in Sea Bright W/ bar ( thats just ridiculously funny) hasn't seen ELEMENTS and probably just likes to hate...

ELEMENTS the lounge this Tuesday and all spring and summer will surely set the bar higher than most club's and lounges can reach.

Come see what the next level is all about...for the mature minded...no negativity just great times with your friends.

FREE ALL NIGHT @ the door!

Come for the food, or the music...you'll simply love it.

spring & summer events:afro::cheese::dj::clap2::party::love2::lol3::laugh:

you guys are the one comparing it sayin its the hottest party in NJ

You are right and I agree. The thing is that when you are involved in a party that is really something that is great, you get excited. You get happy ! I am just spreading that happiness. I will retract my origional title of the best party and put it as the best new party as I just want to see you all happy out there. By the way this site is a blast, Im havin fun over here !!

eric

nice post eric g, appreciate your excitement....i can't believe some of these responses sometimes...i just have to laugh at some of these comments ...anyway's, look forward to working with you tomorrow night and the tuesday's that follow...great job in getting the word out and on the write up's as well...it's all about the love and that's something you can't teach...let's be the example...peace love and music...thanks everyone in advance for all the support...

Originally posted by esteban21

nice post eric g, appreciate your excitement....i can't believe some of these responses sometimes...i just have to laugh at some of these comments ...anyway's, look forward to working with you tomorrow night and the tuesday's that follow...great job in getting the word out and on the write up's as well...it's all about the love and that's something you can't teach...let's be the example...peace love and music...thanks everyone in advance for all the support...

Once again how can your party be the best party in NJ when it didn't even start yet?...

thats a bold statement

Tuesdays bring the THUNDER at Elements.... Trust me to check it out. Make a table reservation and try some of the food.

Does this place have a website? I'm down for something different, the only thing that sucks leaving Sea Bright is the cops and checks.