Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cameras allowed inside avalon?

hey are cameras allowed inside? do they search hard at the doors?

also...what can u get away with as in dress code?

(a) dress shoes, dress pants, nice shirt

(B) dress shoes, jeans, nice shirt

© ufo's, sneakers, t-shirt

(d) ufo's, sneakers, t-shirt, $10 for the guy at the door.

which ones can get u in the door?

Originally posted by nyctruth

cameras are not allowed in avalon, only party picture sites

like www. t i l l l a t e . c o m, u see a lot of hot pics there, but no cams a lot, and dress code, i dont think there is one, check the pics u see all kinds of styles

What you talking about? Cameras are allowed on all major clubs in NYC. That is the great promotion tool they use.

Originally posted by drbabybutt

The first club I ever had a love affair with- Twilo- had an enforced rule against cameras in clubs, and most clubs have at least some degree of enforcement against cameras in their VIP room. Every major club does NOT allow cameras inside, and those that do (eg. Avalon) may let cameras in the main club, but unless you are a celeb yourself, you cannot use one in the Spyder Room.

Dont know about VIP area (I am not a VIP at least in the view of the beefcakes standing by the ropes) but my girl was able to walk into Avalon with a camera on a numerous occasions. And never had any trouble with it. As for the enforced rules: 2 years ago Privilege in Ibiza did not allow any cameras on its premises unless authorized (especially during Manumission parties) and last year they said screw it, bring on the cams, snap and shoot and spread the word. I beleive the only place in Ibiza left that does not allow cameras is Amnesia, but there are ways to bring it.

Originally posted by drbabybutt

In response to PM, the Spyder Room is the VIP at Avalon, used to be called the Geiger Room when it was Limelight

I still cant beleive they tore that room down. I mean its like tearing down a wing from the MET. I wander where the collection is now? Geiger is one of the most prominent contemporary artists in Europe. Was soo pissed that I missed his expositions here in NYC!!

Originally posted by nyctruth

in general there is no cam allowed though, and on

www. t i l l l a t e . com , they have a site on ibiza too u have to choose the site and they have pics of all the clubs in ibiza wow what a beauty

Yeah but its better when you take those pics yourself no?