Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do I hook up with black ladies ?

barraquilla

Hi,

I am a beautiful and bisexual female university student originally from south america.

Since I came here a few years ago I have been trying to find a black girlfriend with no success.

I discussed this with one of my male roomates (dutch) and he said he has same problem. What is wrong with black girls in the states, why won't they date out of the race? I did not have problem in Vancouver or London.

I know it can't be me as I am very popular girl with other peoples, both boy and girl.

Anyway, I have a strong sexual attraction to black women and want to know how I can get them, any ideas?

Originally posted by barraquilla

Hi,

I am a beautiful and bisexual female university student originally from south america.

Since I came here a few years ago I have been trying to find a black girlfriend with no success.

I discussed this with one of my male roomates (dutch) and he said he has same problem. What is wrong with black girls in the states, why won't they date out of the race? I did not have problem in Vancouver or London.

I know it can't be me as I am very popular girl with other peoples, both boy and girl.

Anyway, I have a strong sexual attraction to black women and want to know how I can get them, any ideas?

you've GOT to be kidding :blank: :blank: :blank:

Originally posted by barraquilla

Hi,

PICS or STFU

:laugh: Welcome aboard lady!!! Hold on...

:D

Harold