Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sotu?

CrzyC

Ok all you SOTU guys...a couple questions...

1) When are you gonna get some girly shirts already??? I went to Pop on SOBE yesterday and they are all mens shirts...come on...hook a sistah up.;)

2) When are we gonna have a SOTU night on the decks? BBQs every few months arent enough for these ears.:D Do you guys need a promoter or something?

Justa couple ideas.:idea:

Guest brwneydtrouble

A mini SOTU night will be at Sonar this friday for the open decks with Obby and Joey. :D

Time slots will be posted later today, I've been swamped at work and the laptop finally died...:boohoo:

Although I am not as involved with SOTU Records as I have been in the past due to other ventures in my life this question is easily answered and I’m sure that a lot of people on the board that are attempting to do what SOTU is will agree. Miami is a very saturated market for anyone trying to break into the Dance Music scene whether it be producers, Dj’s, record labels, nightclubs, ECT. My opinion might be a little biased but I’m sure some of you can vouch that the SOTU sounds are unique, intelligent, and very appealing to the ear. Obby and Joey have to be 2 of the most talented and creative individuals I have ever met but the problem is nowadays great music is not enough. Like the saying goes it’s not what you know but who you know and getting to know the right people is a definite process, a process that a lot of people don’t consider when trying to break into the scene. It takes lots of time and patience and as we have learned it takes lots of persistence. As long as we have people asking for us and about us just like you Carisa, ( which we give a million thanks for caring to even raise this question) eyebrows will be raised and we have full faith you will be hearing a lot more of the SOTU sound in the near future. So keep your ear to the underground and keep your seatbelt fastened because SOTU will be coming to a nightclub near you, just make sure not to miss it.

Orlando

:cool:

Originally posted by CrzyC

Ok all you SOTU guys...a couple questions...

1) When are you gonna get some girly shirts already??? I went to Pop on SOBE yesterday and they are all mens shirts...come on...hook a sistah up.;)

Soon....................trust me. We are looking for someone to optimize my website and I think we may have found one so once that is accomplished more money will then be invested on shirts and club gear. This all pretty much coming out of my pocket so I have to prioritize.

Very soon though

Originally posted by CrzyC

2) When are we gonna have a SOTU night on the decks? BBQs every few months arent enough for these ears.:D Do you guys need a promoter or something?

Justa couple ideas.:idea:

Your so sweet Carissa.

Orly has a great point here to be honest with you. I myself am not a promoter nor do I want to be. I'll stick to loving intelligent sounds and providing them to whomever enjoys them.

The CP crew will always have my sounds if needed.

:D

If it was up to me I would give them to all you guys for free and with a smile but for that same reason the power was taken away from me.

Music World on Bird Road has them super cheap so call Jorge Alvarado up and he will hook you up. Being that the beach is more of a tourist spot the prices run more in that area.

Music World

(305)485-4822