Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for an apartment in the miami area????

fearlessnyc00

Looking to move down to the miami area soon. Like the middile of March to the start of April. Anyone know any place's I can check out? Or have any info at all..i.e. area,price, stuff like that. I would greatly appreciate any help at all thanks...

P.s...i'm in the miami area now untill the 27th of Feb.

Thanks

-fearlessnyc:D

here we go again!

Saleen's gonna suggest moving to Broward. I'm gonna fire back that Kendall, Broward <insert boring suburb here>, are all boring, and so on and so forth.

Various other flacks are gonna come out of the woodwork defending their hoods too.

BTW, your only real choices are the Beach and Downtown Miami (Brickell District) :)

My suggestions are:

1 - Coral Gables

A nice 1/1 can start at $800

If you want a luxury apartment it can start at $1000

2 - Miami Beach - expensive!

A little shithole can cost ya' some $$$

3 - Brickell (Downtown Area)

1/1 Starts at $1000 - I doubt that you can find something for less $$$

Do not move to Kendall (too far from everything) nor to Hialeah big No, No.

Ok, I got the Miami Herald. Gonna go calling and looking. Thanks for the info guys....

What about these apartment location place's like "rent free.com" and "rent.com"...??? Are they worth it to check out? Or just a scam kind of a thing? Some greasy looking fast talking ass??

-thanks for the info

-fearlessnyc

p.s....anyone want a room mate???

:D

Originally posted by pod

Ain't that the truth. Don't expect to be thrilled working in South Beach and commuting to KendHell every day.

i agree i live in kendall by don carters bowling alley and i commute to design district to work :( and fri i drive to downtown drive home then drive to sobe then back home for clubbing

fuckin sucks :( though i love kendall though

Heres a little secret spot that not many are aware of and its the California club area. Its located on 199st and san simeon. Simply put its east of the famous or should i say the infamous tootsies. Its before the highland oaks area which is by the aventura mall.

Great area beacause its safe, afordable, 15 min from sobe, 15 min from ft liquordale, 1 min away from turnpike and 95 and most importantly cops are not around at night so u can drive tipsy.

2/2 will start around 800 bucks. i lived in kendall for 2 years and had 2 break ins at my house and 1 car stolen. Dont even think about moving to miami or better yet miami dade county unless its close to california club.

broward is great but make sure its you live in the unincorporated part because the cops in broward will pull u over for nothing. my last ticket was in october for following a car to closely on broward blvd. So make sure you ask about the cops in the area so your driving record isnt as big as a novel like mine is packed with stupid and petty tickets.

Lastly what the fuck is wrong with you wanting to move to south fl? The salaries here are lower so be prepared to take a pay cut.