Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday afternoon drinking..

xlr8ted

So this Saturday I went into fanuiel hall w/ some friends for lunch, college basketball and alot of beers. Sissy K's has 1.00 12oz drafts, and 1.50 16 oz drafts, all day everyday. They also have about 4 plasma tv's playing sports. Thought i'd just give everyone a heads up if they were looking for some cheap beer, good food and some sports.

Thanks,

Mr Helpful and insightful for a monday.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

So this Saturday I went into fanuiel hall w/ some friends for lunch, college basketball and alot of beers. Sissy K's has 1.00 12oz drafts, and 1.50 16 oz drafts, all day everyday. They also have about 4 plasma tv's playing sports. Thought i'd just give everyone a heads up if they were looking for some cheap beer, good food and some sports.

Thanks,

Mr Helpful and insightful for a monday.

It doesn't seem to make sense to spend the extra $.50 on a 16oz draft rather than just buying 2 $1.00 drafts. You actually would be spending more for less.

The only reason I could see for doing this is that you like to have a bigger cup but I would prefer the extra beer for less money

:aright:

Originally posted by nomembername

It doesn't seem to make sense to spend the extra $.50 on a 16oz draft rather than just buying 2 $1.00 drafts. You actually would be spending more for less.

The only reason I could see for doing this is that you like to have a bigger cup but I would prefer the extra beer for less money

He has to compensate with the bigger beer to make him feel more manly

Originally posted by nomembername

This is correct... good looking out. Not really sure why they do this, maybe to trick all the drunk kids.