Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention philippio

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Listen bro, I have nothing against you personaly, however your comments which were linked up to my aim about space and drugs was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy out of line. I met you once and it's clear from my meeting and what i've seen on here and listening to your voicemail messages and knowing who you associate with, you have zero right to post that shit. I know it and you know it. Sure if you hate space and have a beef with them, thats fine, I sure did, and I talked mad shit, but don't ever bring oscars name up like that in a post. I don't know the man on a personal level, but knowing him and his brother and his friends when I see them out, I can say he's one of the most honest, moral people I know.

Don't ever post something about drugs and associate it with any good moral person. You were talking a mile a min at nerve, which leads me to belive that you could be a "juiceheads, blonde bimbos, sluts, crack-whores, J.A.P.'s, trendies, poseurs, drug dealers, potheads, hookers, and all the rest of the creme de la creme"

It was unfair to post that about oscar. If you don't like his music fine, then bash him as a dj, but don't bash the man, he's earned the respect and deserves it from you aswell.

Space cleary has been doing better with the drug situation, and people like you are part of the problem, not the solution. :idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

Listen bro, I have nothing against you personaly, however your comments which were linked up to my aim about space and drugs was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy out of line. I met you once and it's clear from my meeting and what i've seen on here and listening to your voicemail messages and knowing who you associate with, you have zero right to post that shit. I know it and you know it. Sure if you hate space and have a beef with them, thats fine, I sure did, and I talked mad shit, but don't ever bring oscars name up like that in a post. I don't know the man on a personal level, but knowing him and his brother and his friends when I see them out, I can say he's one of the most honest, moral people I know.

Don't ever post something about drugs and associate it with any good moral person. You were talking a mile a min at nerve, which leads me to belive that you could be a "juiceheads, blonde bimbos, sluts, crack-whores, J.A.P.'s, trendies, poseurs, drug dealers, potheads, hookers, and all the rest of the creme de la creme"

It was unfair to post that about oscar. If you don't like his music fine, then bash him as a dj, but don't bash the man, he's earned the respect and deserves it from you aswell.

Space cleary has been doing better with the drug situation, and people like you are part of the problem, not the solution. :idea:

PM's :idea:

Phil, I think we get the point already. You don't like Space.

OK, it's not for everyone, but conversely, deep house, and your DJs aren't for everyone either. I'm one of the few who can cross boundaries due to my career and the fact that as long as it has a good beat, I don't care what the genre is. What pisses me off really is zealotry, on any side of the fence. I bash, but I have my reasons to bash. From what I know you never set foot inside Space. I bash clubs, and DJs, but it's from experience, not hearsay.

And dragging Oscar, yet again, into a thread was pretty uncalled for too. In other words, let it lie already! You already pissed him off enough to go to another board (well, I don't mind that he's posting there...), why hit him when he most likely won't see it? Not to mention if you quiz your favorite house DJs, they'll mention Oscar's name in tones of respect.

I know you wish the "concrete monstrosity" would just close, but like I've said before, it would be damaging overall...Space closes, and your little lounges cease to exist at some point...not to mention a lot of good people would be out of jobs...yes, good people work at Space. Biz, Roland, Oscar, Rocky, Ozzie, Jorge, Smiley, Tom, Eddy, Colby...yes, some of which are friends of yours.

yes i actually agree with saleen here bro ... oscar is a kool ass cat and in no way should be talked shit about ... or associated with anything negative ... ESPECIALLY drugs or anything like that ... oscar is a s str8 as an arrow and deserves to be treated with respect since all he does for the scene is nothing but positive...

philipio i met u a few times and u seem down to earth dude ... quiut being an ignorant fuck and please take back all that shit ... cause honestly ... not many dj's can even hold a candle to mr g .. thank you ..koky

look as dan said .. if you have some hate for a place its your deal .. but personally i happen to like the place and so do a bunch of other people. they take care of their people and their employees and try to give miami a unique experience that other cities would dream of.

oscar is by far one of the nicest and caring individuals ive met. he's also quite the dj. the man will help anyone out so there's no reason to put him into the same sentance as the people you described.

you say you like house and deep house especially well MURK was making deep house and putting miami on the map since 1991. the murk sound changed the way people looked at music then .. ask your dj friends as was stated above who did they get influenced by what did they play in the early 90's. Hell last time I saw doc martin he played 3 mixes of liberty city - some lovin.

Look i'm getting a bit off topic here, but as I said before space is a place and it has lots of caring individuals who make the place work on a weekly basis and people may be jealous of their success but they are here to stay.

I understood Philippio's posts as a joke...as well as understand this post as Saleen's opportunity to come across as the defender of just causes he isn't...on the other hand, anyone should have the right to voice their opinion, be it negative or positive about any club, regardless of what the majority's taste or preferences are...let's face it, Phillippio is not going to make anyone lose their job and he's definitively not going to have Space close...so, if the point is to talk jibba-jabba about a subject that is fried and re-fried...go ahead, enjoy yourselves.

FUNKETEER :cool: