Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sonar Fri. Feb. 27 - Open Dex Line up!!

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

I know you guys have been waiting and I apologize for taking so long. Set times are as follows.....

10:00 - 10:45 Andrew Chibale

10:45 - 11:30 Silencer & Half Jackson

11:30 - 12:15 Mirza & Lyrik

12:15 - 1:00 Kaprah

1:00 - 2:00 Wendel

2:00 - 2:45 Obby & Joey (SOTU)

2:45 - 3:30 MrMiami

3:30 - 4:00 Mezik

Its a great line up, and cant wait!! I only wish we had more time, it doesn't seem fair that set times are limited to 45 minutes but I wanted to get a great showcase together for everyone. From house, to breaks to electro, its going to be an awesome night. :D

I hope to see a lot of you out, to support our locals. I want to thank Carisa for bringing it to everyones attention once again, and for those of you who can HANG, Vinyl afterhours is the place to be!

Alright bitches....I'll be at Sonar...with ALL 3 of my herniated discs in my back and then I will be more than likely heading to MAZI on the way back home. Mirza and I are excited to be spinning together again....expect to hear some tough tracks...as you should from my homey Mirza...and I will be there adding some sounds you would n't expect me to play...hard banging tech and tribal.

Thank God for modern medicine...pills are good...pills are good....

my new slogan is......"percocet it...and forget it"

Originally posted by lyrik

Alright bitches....I'll be at Sonar...with ALL 3 of my herniated discs in my back and then I will be more than likely heading to MAZI on the way back home. Mirza and I are excited to be spinning together again....expect to hear some tough tracks...as you should from my homey Mirza...and I will be there adding some sounds you would n't expect me to play...hard banging tech and tribal.

Thank God for modern medicine...pills are good...pills are good....

my new slogan is......"percocet it...and forget it"

None of your feelgood funkiness as usual???

:D:hat:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I know you guys have been waiting and I apologize for taking so long. Set times are as follows.....

Its a great line up, and cant wait!! I only wish we had more time, it doesn't seem fair that set times are limited to 45 minutes but I wanted to get a great showcase together for everyone. From house, to breaks to electro, its going to be an awesome night. :D

I hope to see a lot of you out, to support our locals. I want to thank Carisa for bringing it to everyones attention once again, and for those of you who can HANG, Vinyl afterhours is the place to be!

Niiiiiiiiice!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sotuorlando

Niiiiiiiiice!

Yeah im really excited about Friday night. Then Sat night for Chris Lum!! Sonar is really getting into the swing of things bringing in great local talent. Lets hope they keep it up!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by livewirebs

Jackie,

This is a great idea. I wish everyone good luck.

Thanks Bryan, I got so many responses to this party that I pretty much have enough people for another line up that didn't get to play at this one! Im really glad that we have this opportunity and am looking forward to setting it up once again.....

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I myself just visited their website http://www.sonarniteclub.com/ and from what I see it seems really nice. I'm looking forward to it. I know Jackie has and is going through allot in order to set this up so lets keep her in mind and drop some fresh beats in her name.