Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GEORGE ACOSTA SUCKS!! trance SUCKS!! trance fans FUGLY

HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLY FUCKEN SHIT!!!

I NEVER HEARD SUCH GAY ASS HIPPIE CLUB CRAP MUSIC AND SUCH HORRIFIC MIXING MY ENTIRE FRIGGEN LIFE!!!

I tried to keep an open mind and try new music so I went to SF to here this fucken loser. There were about 100 people in a club that holds like 8,000 people. He played one song after the next with no beats and stupid ass robot noises. You gotta be a serous fucken geek to like this shit, Furthermore every person that was there was either fat or looked like they came from a Florida trailer park...

Please kill this dj

Thanks.

Originally posted by notallthere444

trance SUCKS!! trance fans FUGLY

What is that got to do with anything? Go visit some party pictures from Holland, UK, Ibiza, Germany, Eastern Europe and than tell me that all those people like music that sucks? and they are ugly?

People like you pollute the scene!!!

Be Gone :blown:

I wasn't there, but i've heard from a lot of people(trance lovers) throughout the years that george acosta is known for playing "pussy" trance. I never heard a set of his so i don't know. and i'm not really a trance fan.

but i think that's not right to say trance fans are ugly. :rolleyes:

yo fuck you!

I’m into house but I went to try something new and expand my horizons and all that shit... But it sucked... and he sucked.

I pollute the scene???????

WHAT SCENE? ? THERE WAS NO ONE THERE

"YO"

I personally think THAT HOUSE sucks...but I dont go around saying that every1 who listens to house is fat and ugly (and beleive me there are plenty of those). And if you want to expend your horizons you should have went to Marco V or Rank 1 or Cosmic Gate that is coming. Otherwise shut the fuck up about something you dont know (by your own admission) anything about.

And there is a scene you just so blind that you cant even see it if it hit you over the head with a freaking asteroid!!!

Originally posted by deefex

I wasn't there, but i've heard from a lot of people(trance lovers) throughout the years that george acosta is known for playing "pussy" trance. I never heard a set of his so i don't know. and i'm not really a trance fan.

but i think that's not right to say trance fans are ugly. :rolleyes:

Yeah. I heard Acosta few times and he was good about 3 times out of what I heard him. First time he ever did NYC in Roxy with Tall Paul. 2nd time when he was with ATB on Trance Nation America release tour and 3rd time when he was spinning in Amazura ballroom. Otherwise he does spin "twat" trance, which is a big surprise considering that it is Hard Trance and he is gay. I guess not everyone is Tony De Vitt...

HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLY FUCKEN SHIT!!!

I NEVER HEARD SUCH GAY ASS HIPPIE CLUB CRAP MUSIC AND SUCH HORRIFIC MIXING MY ENTIRE FRIGGEN LIFE!!!

I tried to keep an open mind and try new music so I went to SF to here this fucken loser. There were about 100 people in a club that holds like 8,000 people. He played one song after the next with no beats and stupid ass robot noises. You gotta be a serous fucken geek to like this shit, Furthermore every person that was there was either fat or looked like they came from a Florida trailer park...

Please kill this dj

Thanks.

your avatar is discusting, much like your taste in music. please do everybody a favor and :hang: thanks

yo fuck you!

I’m into house but I went to try something new and expand my horizons and all that shit... But it sucked... and he sucked.

I pollute the scene???????

WHAT SCENE? ? THERE WAS NO ONE THERE

Bro, if you wanted to expand your horizons, I suggest someone like PVD. You shouldn't go directly into trance with someone like George Acosta. He could be very" Fluffy" at times. PVD not only plays alot of Trance, but plays alot of techno/trance, Some Hard house, some techno, some hard trance, etc... That way you can get some variety. Most people don't want to listen to one genre the whole night.

Originally posted by wonderbread

Bro, if you wanted to expand your horizons, I suggest someone like PVD. You shouldn't go directly into trance with someone like George Acosta. He could be very" Fluffy" at times. PVD not only plays alot of Trance, but plays alot of techno/trance, Some Hard house, some techno, some hard trance, etc... That way you can get some variety. Most people don't want to listen to one genre the whole night.

Spoken like a person who knows his shit. I would just add and make sure that DJ knows it how to bring all these different styles together: beleive you me you will beleive where you find yourself. I love that feeling.

Originally posted by wonderbread

I used to hate trance until I heard PVD. His style alone is very unique, to me I haven't heard any other so called "trance Dj" bring it like him.

Yeah he is my fav still to this day. Hmm have you considered PUSH aka M.I.K.E. or Yves De Ruyter or Moguai? Lol I know granted we never had them here but...What about Lange?

sorry you fucken trance hippies cant take it.

Look i called it as i saw it and yes the crowd was all ugly and fat. It the truth~

Once again you dickless retard and we have told you this numerous times!!!! This was ONE fucking night and ONE dj that is not really that good. And as far as trance hippy...where the hell did you get that? If anything else house is more related to being a "hippy" offspring

BE GONE MORON:blown:

sorry you fucken trance hippies cant take it.

Look i called it as i saw it and yes the crowd was all ugly and fat. It the truth~

Your a fuckin moron dude! You dont know shit about music and even less about the "scene"! Do us all a favor and dont go out anymore!

Acosta does suck, but not all trance does, Dumonde is fucking ridiculous, pvd-talented(not my favorite but respected around the world), Marco V is awsome, ferrry corsted should be shot, tiesto is awsome when he doesn't play gay happy shit, keep an open mind whoever made this thread, NYC house is sick(my shit) but there is a world outside NY

Originally posted by daver24

Acosta does suck, but not all trance does, Dumonde is fucking ridiculous, pvd-talented(not my favorite but respected around the world), Marco V is awsome, ferrry corsted should be shot, tiesto is awsome when he doesn't play gay happy shit, keep an open mind whoever made this thread, NYC house is sick(my shit) but there is a world outside NY

Ah you just made my day with DuMonde comment. So there are people here that listen to them. And I think Tiesto's Nyana is his best compilation ever. He explors techno sound which is awsome. Ferry I heard is moving away from his traditional Dutch trance. Marco V is still DA MAN. But DuMonde IS "GOD MUSIC"