Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party Favors Question

vicman

how long does it take to get all substances out of your system? i'm heading down to WMC where some partying will go on, other than that, through out the year i'm extremly low key on all the different types of partying substances.

i'm seriously considering participating in a clinical trial where i would get regular blood tests along with physical tests on a regular basis for anywhere from 6 months to year with a year to two on follow up examinations to see any type of effects the drug(s) they are testing will have on me.

anyone know how long i should wait post-wmc for the first blood test (if i am selected to participate)?

Originally posted by vicman

how long does it take to get all substances out of your system? i'm heading down to WMC where some partying will go on, other than that, through out the year i'm extremly low key on all the different types of partying substances.

i'm seriously considering participating in a clinical trial where i would get regular blood tests along with physical tests on a regular basis for anywhere from 6 months to year with a year to two on follow up examinations to see any type of effects the drug(s) they are testing will have on me.

anyone know how long i should wait post-wmc for the first blood test (if i am selected to participate)?

depending on ur body type and the amount of fat in ur body weed would prob stay in the longest and that could be anywhere from a few days to a month...everything else you could piss out within a few days of taking...i am sure someone (bumpdaddy) will be more precise when they respond to you...

Don't waste the time drinking water, that won't make any difference. Coke, speed, MDMA about 72 hours max, week up to one week for single use, up to one month for chronic users. Ketamine and PCP are longer than MDMA, coke, and speed. K and PCP detectable for up to 5-7 days.