Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening Of Sleep With Us Saturdays@sleep 2/28/04

Hey ClubGod You seem to think you know alot about sleep- seems like you spent some time there- maybe working there yourself or Promoting a Night there or maybe a disgruntled fat cook. Either way you been there, a lot. WHY? Why do you continue to go? Or do you just get feedback from someone elsethat continues to go? Whatever - What gets me is what a fuckin coward you are, yes you can type and you can also have an opinion but it's really showing that you got a personal thing going on with them. Be a MAN show some Balls tell the board who you are- Stop being such a Punk - You have names like Jay, Carl, Livette , JBL speakers, soda guns out, Minors etc. etc. Stop hiding, Stop being a Pussy show some balls with that Opinion do something else with those fingers. You are from Jersey right, then act like it - Challenge somebody from there - even confront them in person- Tell them I come to your club everyweekend then type about it on weekdays - Man you seem confident enough, show us what you can really do - Enough with the bitchin and bullshit lets get down to it- end it - or shut the fuck up- I have confidence in you dude - you can do it - tell the board " I AM _____________" and whoever has something to say HERE I AM" If you can't - then put that tail between your pussy and bow out

Any Jersey guys I ever met had balls - show the entire board how big yours are - Are you afraid of someone there?

This board was designed for JERSEY opinions - gents from Jersey give them and back them up - not hide behind a screen name.

I'll protect you if you get scared

there are ways to find out..........some of us have friends on the same floor at Club Planet............you should do it yourself though rather than being called out..

Jersey likes nothing worse than a RAT..............and you are the 2004 internet version of one

We're waiting...................................

NYC Message Board

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ClubGod

You seem to think you know alot about sleep- seems like you spent some time there- maybe working there yourself or Promoting a Night there or maybe a disgruntled fat cook. Either way you been there, a lot. WHY? Why do you continue to go? Or do you just get feedback from someone elsethat continues to go? Whatever - What gets me is what a fuckin coward you are, yes you can type and you can also have an opinion but it's really showing that you got a personal thing going on with them. Be a MAN show some Balls tell the board who you are- Stop being such a Punk - You have names like Jay, Carl, Livette , JBL speakers, soda guns out, Minors etc. etc. Stop hiding, Stop being a Pussy show some balls with that Opinion do something else with those fingers. You are from Jersey right, then act like it - Challenge somebody from there - even confront them in person- Tell them I come to your club everyweekend then type about it on weekdays - Man you seem confident enough, show us what you can really do - Enough with the bitchin and bullshit lets get down to it- end it - or shut the fuck up- I have confidence in you dude - you can do it - tell the board " I AM _____________" and whoever has something to say HERE I AM" If you can't - then put that tail between your pussy and bow out

Any Jersey guys I ever met had balls - show the entire board how big yours are - Are you afraid of someone there?

This board was designed for JERSEY opinions - gents from Jersey give them and back them up - not hide behind a screen name.

I'll protect you if you get scared

there are ways to find out..........some of us have friends on the same floor at Club Planet............you should do it yourself though rather than being called out..

Jersey likes nothing worse than a RAT..............and you are the 2004 internet version of one

We're waiting...................................

NYC Message Board

HOLLY SHIT STIFFY IS ROCKIN THE THREAD!!????

yea man where the hell you been?

oh and by the way "djaying"

i understand your frustration

but this......

You seem to think you know alot about sleep- seems like you spent some time there- maybe working there

wont help

you can maek someone understand when

A) they arent mentally capable

and

B) when they cant be open enough to WANT to acept things for what they are

............dieing to see another day.........

Shouild be bangin Brian. I've been f'n sick all week but dont you worry I'll be ready to rock saturday. Oh yeah and any straight guy who DOESNT like little college girls (especially if they're your age) has issues. Definetely doesnt make me a molester buddy. I'm done arguing on this though ...way over it. Good Times will be had boys.C:\My Documents\My Pictures\sleep.gif

Hey kids---

First off, thanks a lot for the t2Blender shouts! I appreciate the support.

And I also appreciate the good words posted on this board from time to time.....and you know they're few and far between! :tongue:

So don't get caught up in the bullshit and the drama--- i don't go there. But I AM looking forward to sharing a night with Dave Marino, and to laying down some chunky funky phat dope shit for all who decide to come out and dress this place up!

Please stop in the booth and say 'hi'!

peace---

Originally posted by vip-tech

they mixxed his ass right out the door.....lol

Dear Mr Promoter,

For your information, I decided to leave (on good terms) due to my irregular schedule at the club, so I can concentrate on remixing. Remixes that are commisioned and released by legitimate record companies. (Diesel Groove, Xtreme & Elastik just to name a few)

I think we saw who mixed who out the door when I did my guest spot there on Friday, January 2. Save the smart ass comments for someone else. If you have something to say, I am not hard to find.

Good luck to my good friend Tony T and good luck to Club Sleep.

Chris "In the Mix" Sammarco

Originally posted by vip-tech

they mixxed his ass right out the door.....lol

Dear Mr Promoter,

For your information, I decided to leave (on good terms) due to my irregular schedule at the club, so I can concentrate on remixing. Remixes that are commisioned and released by legitimate record companies. (Diesel Groove, Xtreme & Elastik just to name a few)

I think we saw who mixed who out the door when I did my guest spot there on Friday, January 2. Save the smart ass comments for someone else. If you have something to say, I am not hard to find.

HEY DORK

I HOPE NO ONE THERE IS THINKIN I'M BASHIN SLEEP CUZ IT'S DEF NOT TRUE. WE LEFT ON GOOD TERMS AND THERE IS DEF NO HARD FEELINGS BETWEEN RON, DREW, OR MYSELF SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT. WE LEFT ON GOOD TERMS, BIZ IS BIZ, AND THATS IT. IF I HAD ANYTHING TO SAY, I WOULD SAY IT.

PS. I'M SURE THERE HAS BEEN TIMES WHEN CLUBGOD AND MYSELF HAVE BEEN LOGGED ON AT THE SAME TIME THEREFORE I CAN'T BE HIM. AND I THINK DREW KNOWS ME BETTER ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING CLASSLESS AS THAT. I'M STILL IN THE BIZ AND TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT WOULD JUST BE PLAIN STUPID.

Originally posted by inthemix

Dear Mr Promoter,

For your information, I decided to leave (on good terms) due to my irregular schedule at the club, so I can concentrate on remixing. Remixes that are commisioned and released by legitimate record companies. (Diesel Groove, Xtreme & Elastik just to name a few)I think we saw who mixed who out the door when I did my guest spot there on Friday, January 2. Save the smart ass comments for someone else. If you have something to say, I am not hard to find.

DUDE, TAKE IT EASY. MY COMMENTS WERE NOT MENT TO BASH YOU. JUST THAT YOU WERE NOT THERE ANYMORE.

BUT......

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE SOMETHING SPECIAL....CUZ YER NOT.

YOU CAN REMIX ALL THE SONGS YOU WANT.......YOUR STILL UNKNOWN IN THE JERSEY SCENE......SORRY......

Originally posted by inthemix

Dear Mr Promoter,

For your information, I decided to leave (on good terms) due to my irregular schedule at the club, so I can concentrate on remixing. Remixes that are commisioned and released by legitimate record companies. (Diesel Groove, Xtreme & Elastik just to name a few)I think we saw who mixed who out the door when I did my guest spot there on Friday, January 2. Save the smart ass comments for someone else. If you have something to say, I am not hard to find.

DUDE, TAKE IT EASY. MY COMMENTS WERE NOT MENT TO BASH YOU. JUST THAT YOU WERE NOT THERE ANYMORE.

BUT......

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE SOMETHING SPECIAL....CUZ YER NOT.

YOU CAN REMIX ALL THE SONGS YOU WANT.......YOUR STILL UNKNOWN IN THE JERSEY SCENE......SORRY......