Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the Newbies WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

Originally posted by deeelite1

a newbie preaching on newbies

what is this world coming to?

just cause i aint got 35 thousand posts and nothin better to do with life dont mean i havent been here for like 4 years now. I've been on this site for quite some time now hence i wouldnt consider myself a newbie....And who the hell said i was preachin.:finger:

Originally posted by kettleone77

just cause i aint got 35 thousand posts and nothin better to do with life dont mean i havent been here for like 4 years now. I've been on this site for quite some time now hence i wouldnt consider myself a newbie....And who the hell said i was preachin.:finger:

shutup newbie-face

you need to be above 500 posts to be ANYONE of importance around here.

you have to know whats going on at ALL FRIGGIN TIMES on this board and at least one other section of CP..

Got It?

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue::hat: :hat:

that iz trew u aint got 35 thouzan postz but u hav bin hear lyke fore yeerz

shutup newbie-face

you need to be above 500 posts to be ANYONE of importance around here.

you have to know whats going on at ALL FRIGGIN TIMES on this board and at least one other section of CP..

Got It?

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue::hat: :hat:

WOW.....well I guess I'm a nobody then.....thank you for clearin that up. But while your in your cubicle bored out of your mind posting stuff all day, I'm sleepin in recovering from really going out the night b4, not just writing about it. Relax guy.:box:

WOW.....well I guess I'm a nobody then.....thank you for clearin that up. But while your in your cubicle bored out of your mind posting stuff all day, I'm sleepin in recovering from really going out the night b4, not just writing about it. Relax guy.:box:

I bet your father thought you were just another meal for your mother

um

I went out last night also what the hell is your point? I'm not bored, I don't have a cubicle, and I'm not a guy.

:confused:

um

I went out last night also what the hell is your point? I'm not bored, I don't have a cubicle, and I'm not a guy.

:confused:

alright DEAR, I'm just tryin to say because I am not the ultimate CP posting master, doesnt mean i havent been on here longer than you, or dont visit this site constantly. I'm glad you went out last night too.....did you get any beads?

alright DEAR, I'm just tryin to say because I am not the ultimate CP posting master, doesnt mean i havent been on here longer than you, or dont visit this site constantly. I'm glad you went out last night too.....did you get any beads?

no beads:tongue: