Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if u...

murrrr

Originally posted by erica127

you're tellin me...i see so many hot girls & i am like, damn, i would do them :laugh:

hahaha last time i went to AC i was at this bachelor party and of course we went to a (o)(o) bar and the girls were giving us the lapdances!! it was just too funny but good times! :D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nybeauty

hahaha last time i went to AC i was at this bachelor party and of course we went to a (o)(o) bar and the girls were giving us the lapdances!! it was just too funny but good times! :D

i swear that i have the best times ever there..i went out wit 2 of my girls & all of our guy friends & the girls there were payin attention to us & we loved it

Originally posted by njdionysus

Give a nigga a chance, if we were together I'd be feeling ya and we wouldnt be online talking about this.

HOLLA! did not kno i had somone feelin like this about moi :eek::tongue:

erica, goes to show that we both kno how to have fun ;):tongue:

HOLLA! did not kno i had somone feelin like this about moi :eek::tongue:

erica, goes to show that we both kno how to have fun ;) :tongue:

im sure theres a few guys that feel that way about you around here

eh-hem <liqid raises hand>:eek:

but we never met and i only met Erica

(wow what a goddess)

and intelllifent to......now that adds some serious sex apeal

Originally posted by liqidtouch

im sure theres a few guys that feel that way about you around here

eh-hem <liqid raises hand>:eek:

but we never met and i only met Erica

(wow what a goddess)

and intelllifent to......now that adds some serious sex apeal

hahahaha thx for the compliment

i never met erica either but we do have several things in common :tongue:

hahahaha thx for the compliment

i never met erica either but we do have several things in common :tongue:

yes and so far they are just the physical parts:laugh:

jk - its too early for me - i need more sleep

getting home at 3am daily is getting to me

or is it getting up @ 930am all the time:blown:

I'll tell ya the problem....There are plenty of guys out there who will take care of ya the right way. Your lookin through the wrong meat heads though, that are more concerned with shaving themselves and not payin attention to what you need. The whole comfortable thing though is where the issues are. Ya see there are guys that would be into takin care of you on a daily basis if need be, but there is no way possible that there can be just plain healthy workout style sex without that comfort zone becoming the "I love you" zone and "why cant you be with me" zone....... I dont care what anyone says thats the way it goes. And yes the sex in the city dialogue this thread started out as is pretty funny/:makeout:

Originally posted by kettleone77

I'll tell ya the problem....There are plenty of guys out there who will take care of ya the right way. Your lookin through the wrong meat heads though, that are more concerned with shaving themselves and not payin attention to what you need. The whole comfortable thing though is where the issues are. Ya see there are guys that would be into takin care of you on a daily basis if need be, but there is no way possible that there can be just plain healthy workout style sex without that comfort zone becoming the "I love you" zone and "why cant you be with me" zone....... I dont care what anyone says thats the way it goes. And yes the sex in the city dialogue this thread started out as is pretty funny/:makeout:

very true on ALL points

i often tell a women looking for advice on this subject the same thing time over.

stop looking for Mr Right

and look for either

Mr RIGHT NOW

or

Mr Less then what you expected

youll be happy when you look through your own world with squinted eyes

Originally posted by liqidtouch

yes and so far they are just the physical parts:laugh:

jk - its too early for me - i need more sleep

getting home at 3am daily is getting to me

or is it getting up @ 930am all the time:blown:

eh same here, i hate being here so damn early i want my 10-6 shift again! :(

I didn't know that there was any way to have bad sex.....I mean if it sux right off the bat....take fuckin' control and throw a couple donkey punches and alabama steamer in there and things should heat up pretty quick....it's all about animal sex.......no inhibitions check them at the door...i guess i've been lucky but there's no fuckin' way i'm gonna go through the motions if it's not cuttin' it...the point is to enjoy it to a point of orgasmic poportions...no??...

DONKEY!!!!!.....if you scaring the bitch you're doing good....

:D

Originally posted by bobydigital

I didn't know that there was any way to have bad sex.....I mean if it sux right off the bat....take fuckin' control and throw a couple donkey punches and alabama steamer in there and things should heat up pretty quick....it's all about animal sex.......no inhibitions check them at the door...i guess i've been lucky but there's no fuckin' way i'm gonna go through the motions if it's not cuttin' it...the point is to enjoy it to a point of orgasmic poportions...no??...

DONKEY!!!!!.....if you scaring the bitch you're doing good....

:D

u have been very lucky my friend

tired of teaching boys on wha to do n where to do it :blank: