Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If there was a thread......

...to list the hottest 3 women on cp BUT looks only..... would you refuse to post certain women's names b/c they are stuck up c-nts or they already know there hot so you wouldn't want to give them the satisfaction.....???????

2 of my 3 are stuck up bitches and I would never give them the pleasure of knowing, thats why I ask.....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 3 pesonalities.... come on, I would rather watch paint dry.

Axle- there fake, I just got my tits done like half the whores on this site........ buhahahhahahabuhahahahha

saleen is for posers..... real tits are for men

I am just making a point that many very hot women don't develop personalities..... but there are some exceptions no doubt

Originally posted by calebb

Well, for me, personality is just as important as looks. A person can become so much more attractive once you realize how great their personality is.

Now all the sudden your posting serious shit??? WTF. Your right but a post on best personality will not be as fun as mine....

Deelite your a hot piece of ass but don't know you well enough to see if you have an ATTITUDE.....

as for me Im sooooo stuck up...

Im rich biooooooootch....

Originally posted by thesandman

Now all the sudden your posting serious shit??? WTF. Your right but a post on best personality will not be as fun as mine....

Deelite your a hot piece of ass but don't know you well enough to see if you have an ATTITUDE.....

as for me Im sooooo stuck up...

Im rich biooooooootch....

I like to pretend I have an attitude.

:mad: