Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Bindra's Shady-ness

Originally posted by icup

I'm not trying to defend Mike but could the door fee possibly be because PVD is charging like $40,000 to $50,000 to play? But he's doing it for the love of music, right?:blown:

the shadiness comes in when NYCBBB or D&B have no record of Made Events Existing in NYC, and he registers made events under Mister Ed Productions.......

It is not the high price that irks me, it is that I am not getting any return for the money.

Made is selling out every pvd show, but they are never getting bigger or more extravagent. I am wondering what the fuck happens with all the profit they make?

IMO, it is propping up ARC.

Since Bindra owns arc and Made, and Arc makes almost no money, these pvd parties must be helping to pay the rent.

everyone is always bitching about the price to pvd when we already know that its high. Give it up already ....when he was at twilo it was 35 no guestlist at all..whats 10 more bucks wow real big differace,if u buy your tickets early when they are released its 37 bucks total...stop fucking bitching already

I thought PVD said he wanted to keep the prices down, so that people go see him. What happened? Honestly, I think NYC is the only place that charges $50 for PVD. I've been to Miami to see him many times for half that price. I even got to see Ferry Corsten for free, so come on NYC , get your act together.

^^^^^

:laugh: you do the math ! :D

anyways, there was a proposal that came from paul....he didn't want his gigs in nyc to go over 40 bucks admission. i have no clue what happened to that? :confused:

no matter what...all the bitching etc...people that loves pvd and his music will still go and have fun! get my drift?

bitte

indy

Originally posted by fouroneone

the shadiness comes in when NYCBBB or D&B have no record of Made Events Existing in NYC, and he registers made events under Mister Ed Productions.......

Very good point. As far as I remember Oakie is still the highest paid DJ in the world (I think he nets about $40K per gig) and still whenever he came to NYC I never had to pay more than $35. I am a die-hard PvD head but sorry Paul I will just limit myself to downloading your live-sets and listening to your albums. Roxy is the only place in NYC that does not realize that now-days it is about music and people NOT $$$$. Because guess what? with lower prices crowds will be bigger.

Greed will kill Roxy.

everyone here knows that arc is not closing,

mike has leased another venue,

that probally cost a few mill, to secure a space, and give like first and last week's money, atleast 4million.........i would say, since it was confirmed it is in manhattan.......

not to mention, DEcor, sound, shipping it to a new location, hiring a new staff, light's all that shit, add's up

ny is not cheap.

40 is what all u guys were paying to see him at twilo, roxy is twice the size, so add a growing ny, and u get a 50dollar door fee......cha its bullshit,

oly>

Originally posted by jaysea

everyone here knows that arc is not closing,

mike has leased another venue,

that probally cost a few mill, to secure a space, and give like first and last week's money, atleast 4million.........i would say, since it was confirmed it is in manhattan.......

not to mention, DEcor, sound, shipping it to a new location, hiring a new staff, light's all that shit, add's up

ny is not cheap.

40 is what all u guys were paying to see him at twilo, roxy is twice the size, so add a growing ny, and u get a 50dollar door fee......cha its bullshit,

oly>

We were paying that much in Twilo? DDAAAAAMMMNNNN. I think it was cheaper no?