Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland Pre-conference warm up Marathon set: 2.28.04

biznation00

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolly played a rocking set 2 saturdays ago, real funky, housey, and no proggy stuff at all!!!!! Played a bunch of of good twisted vocal tracks that had me groovin'. Trying to figure out the name of a track Rolly played that day and I've been hearing Howells play for a long time... male vocal sample that says " kenchabi ... play something else. play something else ... play something else" in a repetitive kinda way. Nice techy track I've been wanting to get my hands on for a while. If Rolly, Biz. or anyone else knows......please PM me or let me know. Peace, Oscar.

Originally posted by fostech

Rolly played a rocking set 2 saturdays ago, real funky, housey, and no proggy stuff at all!!!!! Played a bunch of of good twisted vocal tracks that had me groovin'. Trying to figure out the name of a track Rolly played that day and I've been hearing Howells play for a long time... male vocal sample that says " kenchabi ... play something else. play something else ... play something else" in a repetitive kinda way. Nice techy track I've been wanting to get my hands on for a while. If Rolly, Biz. or anyone else knows......please PM me or let me know. Peace, Oscar.

track you want is the lift up the needle (elisdee 2003 mix) .. avaialble from junior's website.

Originally posted by fostech

Oscar,

Ray is right on the ID. The vocal sample you described is in "lift up the needle", however, I'm not sure which mix it was that Roly dropped. It might be the mix that ray put up though. I'll double check fo ya. Sick Track! :eek:

Come by on Sunday Morn', I'm plannin' on making it as silly as possible. all out balls to the wall fun. Wait till you guys see the wacky party favors I'm bringin'... ;)

Originally posted by happyface

As of now...................YES, but I wanna get there like @ 5 am or 6 am......till who knows........ :cool:

Maybe I can hangout with the bumps after like last time on Biscayne Blvd checking out the traffic. :idea::laugh:

I think you meant bums not bumps loco! :eek::laugh: :laugh: