Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help...URGENT

sotuchick

Originally posted by nomembername

Yo, you believe this girl talkin bout your momma like that...she don't know how you get down son

Oh shit Howard...this girl just played your momma

Ahhh yes, true NY assholes.

Hmmm, I almost missed you - the picking on the young girl, attitude up so far their assholes they need to take off their ties when they take a dump or their head will explode,

the ignorant ramblings....

Ahhhhh, I almost missed you. But I didnt...

:laugh:

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Ahhh yes, true NY assholes.

Hmmm, I almost missed you - the picking on the young girl, attitude up so far their assholes they need to take off their ties when they take a dump or their head will explode,

the ignorant ramblings....

Ahhhhh, I almost missed you. But I didnt...

:laugh:

attachment.php?s=&postid=28222

So YUO is the only populant in Fagotville huh?....wow, great to know!! Where's YUO from??

Oh dont tell me...he must be from NY, right gays? I mean guys??

Y'all must personally know him.

Tell YUO he's not welcome in Miami.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

don't think I ever mentioned anything about coming to Miami, now did I?

good to have you back posting again...we need more douche bags like yourself hanging around here :aright:

Originally posted by sotuchick

For the first one I choose the Dolphin / I have done some research an still can come up with an interesting thesis.

I think you were trying to say that you "CAN'T" come up with an interesting thesis.

So - YOU FUCKED UP TWICE

"F"

Originally posted by nomembername

don't think I ever mentioned anything about coming to Miami, now did I?

good to have you back posting again...we need more douche bags like yourself hanging around here :aright:

Always a pleasure to stir up senses & bring chaos & mayhem to unsuspecting victims.

:flame:

Always a pleasure to stir up senses & bring chaos & mayhem to unsuspecting victims.

:flame:

How did that "little" problem you were telling me about, that you were having with the ladies go anyway?...operation a success?

Oh yeah bro, in the future just so you know...it's really not cool PM'ing people you don't even know telling them about that type of stuff.

Operation to make me breathe easier went well thank you.

It was harder to breathe when I was near people like y'all but I can stand the smell of shyt now.

PM's?? Please dont flatter yourself.

You know by now I'm not gay and I WONT LET YOU SUCK MY COCK!! Regardless of how much you beg and plea that you swallow and nibble on the head!

Please take that back to the Village and have fun.

Operation to make me breathe easier went well thank you.

It was harder to breathe when I was near people like y'all but I can stand the smell of shyt now.

PM's?? Please dont flatter yourself.

You know by now I'm not gay and I WONT LET YOU SUCK MY COCK!! Regardless of how much you beg and plea that you swallow and nibble on the head!

Please take that back to the Village and have fun.

Little defensive now are we? Did I hit a little nerve there? Thanks for deciding to drop a line or two and sweating NYC in all of your posts. Keep up the good work :aright:

Originally posted by guyman1966

I think you were trying to say that you "CAN'T" come up with an interesting thesis.

So - YOU FUCKED UP TWICE

"F"

...it took a genious like yourself to realize my mistakes...thank you very much Professor, I salute you.

By the way... you get an "S" for Shut the Fuck Up nobody aked you to correct me.

Muah...

Have a great Day.

Originally posted by guyman1966

So - YOU FUCKED UP TWICE

"F"

...it took a genious like yourself to realize my mistakes...thank you very much Professor, I salute you.

By the way... you get an "S" for Shut the Fuck Up!!! nobody asked you to correct me.

Muah...

Have a great Day.

Originally posted by sotuchick

By the way... you get an "S" for Shut the Fuck Up!!! nobody asked you to correct me.

Muah...

Have a great Day.

that time of the month heh?