Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey shore ideas for this upcoming summer.......

Guest amd

why not have bamboo, merge, xs, and tempts all collaborate on 4th of july weekend, close boulevard down from tempts to bamboo, do a huge block party allllllll day, into the night...wrist bands to enter the area, and you can go from club to club, and have music and stuff setup outside too.

A mini-WMC, with some Jersery and NYC talent...a couple of big names, Morillo, JP, DT...etc. It would cost a shit load to do it, but it would a sick event

Originally posted by amd

why not have bamboo, merge, xs, and tempts all collaborate on 4th of july weekend, close boulevard down from tempts to bamboo, do a huge block party allllllll day, into the night...wrist bands to enter the area, and you can go from club to club, and have music and stuff setup outside too.

A mini-WMC, with some Jersery and NYC talent...a couple of big names, Morillo, JP, DT...etc. It would cost a shit load to do it, but it would a sick event

wouldnt they end up playing alot of the music that we are all driving away from ?

Originally posted by amd

please kill yourself.

DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE.

FUCKING BLOCK PARTY.

HOW WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO CONTROL UNDERAGE DRINKING FIGHTS DRUG OVERDOSES...THINK THIS IS SEASIDE HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A CLUB DOWN THERE??

:doh:

Originally posted by kostaP

please kill yourself.

DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE.

FUCKING BLOCK PARTY.

HOW WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO CONTROL UNDERAGE DRINKING FIGHTS DRUG OVERDOSES...THINK THIS IS SEASIDE HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A CLUB DOWN THERE??

:doh:

why cant it be held somewhere else??? its not a bad idea!

kosta is just use to getting beat up @ lounges & working the rope @ shitty parties.

what does he know?

Guest amd

acctually ive been going to seaside my entire life...and i mean my entire life. a block party can work if its manned properly, with proper security. Just like a club, if there is enough bouncers and security...it will work. Amazing how they do a couple million people in times square on new years, or Ultra, yet they couldn't pull off a block party for the same period of time in seaside....sorry to say, but i think your wrong with this one.

Not to mention the revenue for the town would be crazy with packed streets, the boardwalk, etc.

Originally posted by amd

acctually ive been going to seaside my entire life...and i mean my entire life. a block party can work if its manned properly, with proper security. Just like a club, if there is enough bouncers and security...it will work. Amazing how they do a couple million people in times square on new years, or Ultra, yet they couldn't pull off a block party for the same period of time in seaside....sorry to say, but i think your wrong with this one.

Not to mention the revenue for the town would be crazy with packed streets, the boardwalk, etc.

HES ALWAYS WRONG!

Originally posted by amd

I'm not buyin this idea until someone discusses block airconditioners that will keep us from sweating to death.

i have to say this redhead...................can play fuckin b-ball!!!!!!!

digga was very impressed..................

though my summer idea would be for you to make a special appearance at ANY club over the summer, and post a pic of yourself, and tell everyone where you are going....................

THE LINE WOULD BE WRAPPED AROUND THE BUILDING..............JUST TO KICK YOUR TEATH IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but we all know, you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to scared to ever show who you are..........................

pfffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt aha hahahahahahahaha

how does it feel to live your life in fear??????????????

y'all definitely need to throw a teen night at a club at the jersey shore in atlantic or ocean county during memorial day weekend if u want a big crowd.. teens here r bored as hell and theres so many plus u would get more teens visiting during memorial day weekend..

i hope that'd work

Kevin (15 yrs)

Originally posted by deeelite1

I'm not buyin this idea until someone discusses block airconditioners that will keep us from sweating to death.

..throw some stalls up in that piece while you're at it....

Originally posted by jerzeeguy88

y'all definitely need to throw a teen night at a club at the jersey shore in atlantic or ocean county during memorial day weekend if u want a big crowd.. teens here r bored as hell and theres so many plus u would get more teens visiting during memorial day weekend..

i hope that'd work

Kevin (15 yrs)

......no one wants to attract more of a teen crowd....not the adults..and definitely NOT the hotel owners......sorry pal.....

Originally posted by jerzeeguy88

the teens here 14-18 need something to in the summer besides shoppin and goin to the beach.. they want to club to but theres not many along the jersey shore.. so it would defintiely be a good idea

....Just remember you have the rest of your life to go to clubs...also....enjoy your high school years in your friends basements! I wish I could go back to those parties...some of the best times ever! Don't rush things!

I had the best time in high school. We never thought about clubs or any of that shit. We looked forward to prom weekends, the states down in A.C., fucking up someones house on a Friday or Saturday night....I've never been able to have that much fun. Not in college. And definitely not at some bar or club.

Originally posted by calebb

I had the best time in high school. We never thought about clubs or any of that shit. We looked forward to prom weekends, the states down in A.C., fucking up someones house on a Friday or Saturday night....I've never been able to have that much fun. Not in college. And definitely not at some bar or club.

Calebb i used to break so much shit in High School...never forget putting this vase in the couch and then tossing my friend on the couch! Never laughed so hard in my life...those were the fucking days! I used to go down to the States and watch my boys wrestle...I loved that shit!

Originally posted by njstacked2

....Just remember you have the rest of your life to go to clubs...also....enjoy your high school years in your friends basements! I wish I could go back to those parties...some of the best times ever! Don't rush things!

agreed ...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Calebb i used to break so much shit in High School...never forget putting this vase in the couch and then tossing my friend on the couch! Never laughed so hard in my life...those were the fucking days! I used to go down to the States and watch my boys wrestle...I loved that shit!

HAHAHAHAHA I have so many stories....The best times were always down in A.C. or down the shore for prom weekend. There wasn't one time where we didn't get raided or thrown out. HAHAHA we fucking obliterated those rooms. We'd tear the fucking bathroom door off its hinges and position it in between the beds. And then we'd fucking body slam it and crack it in half. I have no idea why we did that. It was like tradition! Oh, and we'd have all these spots around town where'd we'd all drink if we couldn't hang out at someones house. Lenape Park, the Pit, the basin, and in back of the YMCA. Awesome time.

Originally posted by godisadj

why cant it be held somewhere else??? its not a bad idea!

kosta is just use to getting beat up @ lounges & working the rope @ shitty parties.

what does he know?

lmfao @getting beat up @ shitty lounges.

and sorry faggot not working the rope anywhere except your moms room for the inter-racial gangbang.

and where should this be held Genius please enlighten us oh great one who DOES NOT HAVE A RESIDENCY, SPINS GO GO BAR MUSIC, AND BACKS DOWN TO EVERY CHALLENGE.

Originally posted by amd

ok so youre saying close down what street...youre talking about revenue for the town the shops are all on the blvd and bdwalk. close down the blvd and have people getting intoxicated in public?? I dont understand how you think this will work....rope off areas and tell underage people not to go in? and to make the reference to times square have you ever been there its a totally different thing. they dont sell booze there. its byob and if your caught you get a ticket..doesnt compare.